Where Can I Get FREE Female DJ Drops???

>>>>Yes. But if you're going to tell me to do it on my own, if you can get me to make drops that sound like this.....

Female DJ Drops by DJ Drops Central - Worlds #1 DJ Drop Company - YouTube (start from 0:47)

....then i'm all ears.<<<<

Step:

1) Select a female vocalist/voice-over artist; the "free" part is on you-- maybe trade some studio time for her demo for a few shout-outs for you....

2) Write copy (scripted lines for your promo/drops that you want performed by said V.O. artist)

3) Set-up a decent microphone in a decent sounding room with your particular recording set-up

4) Set appropriate levels with said V.O. artist; set-up music stand or otherwise put script where she can read it...

5) Record vocal takes until you are both happy

6) Post-process with some compression, chorus or a short-room delay program; in some you may add a touch of reverse reverb and/or a mid-boost/"telephone" EQ

7) Add various "dub-siren" sound effects and synth sweeps and drops

8) Mix/Master

9) !Voila!-- Your own "free" female DJ drops, in as timely a fashion as you like; you may even find that you're good enough to charge others for the service (but then, someone will come along looking for some free versions)...

GJ

Last edited:
sure,why not.... you will get you softwere from here..customadebeats.com/
have a good day and thanks
welcome

Back