Where can I find epic cinematic samples like this?

wucao

Hi

I am looking for sample packs which have epic cinematic "boom"/impact samples like in this track (from 4:44 to 4:47):

Does anyone know which samples pack contain such samples?

Last edited by a moderator:
Pretty much anything man. Garritan, kontakt, zebra, usine, blah blah tons.Miroslav etc thousands to try out.

Im looking for sample packs not samplers or vsts. And the thing is also that I don't have the money to "try" each sample pack out. Thats why Im asking here.

Hope someone can help me. :)

Last edited:
Im looking for sample packs not samplers or vsts. And the thing is also that I don't have the money to "try" each sample pack out. Thats why Im asking here.

Hope someone can help me. :)

You're looking for the wrong thing then. Clearly a "sample pack" isn't going to cover all these sounds, unless you're referring to something that runs in a Kontat player(which is a sampler/vst). Samplefusion makes a few sample packs that may cover a few of the sounds, once upon a time I remember Peter Siedlaczek having a series of orchestral samples, but at this point, nothings going to compare to content that can be loaded into a sampler.

What DAW do you use? You probably already have a sampler option, and if not, Kontakt player is free for running any "sample pack" you buy that can load into it.

Or by "sample pack" do you mean loops? If so...Apple Jam Packs.

Last edited:
Back