whats ur dj name

I've had my name for about 13 years now. RREAL pronounced just like REAL. I put 2 r's on it cause it's short for my last name which is Villarreal. Just cut the Villa off and there you go. I came up with that name when I was doing a project in my electrical trades class in high school. We had to make like a plack or something using 3 d wood cuttouts. I couldn't come up with anything and all of a sudden my name popped in my head. I cut out 3d cursive letters with 3d flames and glued them on a piece of board and laquered it real nice and shiny and the rest was history. Everybody started calling me by that name. I still got the plack in my studio to this day. My name is also an acronym which stands for Rugged Rhythms Entertaining All Lives. If I produce I go by Da Ill Meskin (the ill mexican) or DIM-cause I'm shuttin the lights down on you suckas!!! Cause you ain't paid your electric bill to use your equipment!!! LOL:D :D :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

i've changed my DJ name pretty often.

My real name is Hans so I thought it would be funny calling myself Hansum (handsome), then it became d.Hance, then I didn't liked that one so I changed it to Mr Hance. Now I left the Mr and people are shouting out Hance Hance Hance, so it's Hance.

Not DJ Hance btw, that sucks

As I said before I was useing DJ VIPER because I have always used viper for diffrent names but now have found out that has been used so then I thought about useing my last name DJ HOLEY but now thinking of useing DJ NATETRON it has been a nick name that I have been called before same with just being called holey by certain freinds. What do you guys think I should use
DJ HOLEY or DJ NATETRON

nateron sounds cool

i like holey better though, nice rign to it

I do kinda like holey to and was what a lot of my freinds always called me to but a little worried when people hear it they will think it is some church music or something when they hear the name.

Nah, cause usually, they'd read it and see that its not spelled the same, and if you have a banner made, like i do, or just your name where people can see it, there wont be a problem.

I just spell andrew the way it sounds: DJ ANJROO.

I think it looks good written, but does not really roll off the tongue the way a name should

Hey everybody! Im new here and i just use my real name...Dj Tulip...

Whoa! they changed it all around, the colors and everything! I dont know if i am down.

that be me

George&Me

and it's only me, not two people. just in case u got confused.

crush

cuz thats what i do to people's heads. im about 220 lbs of serious muscle.. suits me well.

I'm still thinking about mine, I thought:

dave tea

since my name is dave t., ...

I need some help here ...

"tea"

Nah, man, nothing with tea" in it, i might never stop laughing.

I mix tight dnb, someone called me "dangereous", so i might stick with "Dangereous D" (name's dennis), i think it is not oh so bad!

I made mine up. I was looking for words that in a way symbolized the type of music I like to spin and that also in way showed the time of parties I would like to do.Since I'm about spinning hardbass, beats,and fast bpm. I basically would like to do adreline partys. I came up with the words Transmission:T Run:R On:O Adreline:A , hence I have the name Dj T.R.O.A. My friends say it sounds cool and that one of the character from the the show Gundam also has the same name ,which was something that I complatly forgot about, even though I watch the show. I was going to call myself Dj O-zone since the O would stand for my name, Orlando ,but to me T.R.O.A. sounds better, plus in away it also sounds more underground.

I just thought of cool ass name for two people who would have to be a team to pull off this name and who would also have to have scratching abilitys. Me and my freind were going to use it when my freind was going to be a dj too,before he quit on the idea of becoming a dj. Djs Itchy and Scratchy .Funny, ah.

mine is Sinergy taken from synergy, replaced with SIN because most people believe the scene is all about drugs.

However the official definition is:

n. The combined action of music and one's soul to achieve an effect greater than that of which each is individually capable.

adj: Sinergized

umm ya I put a bit of thought into my name hahah :)

djtroa said:
I just thought of cool ass name for two people who would have to be a team to pull off this name and who would also have to have scratching abilitys. Me and my freind were going to use it when my freind was going to be a dj too,before he quit on the idea of becoming a dj. Djs Itchy and Scratchy .Funny, ah.

I dig that!

Back