What's up everybody

Electromorphic

Hey there, New to the forum. Hailing from Portland, Oregon. Producer for 7 years, drummer for 14. Trying to network with vocalists for a hiphop project I am starting. I used to make only dance music, minimal techno, electrohouse, drum and bass, dubstep... but I am getting sick of it. I'm trying to make some more club oriented hiphop now, and the occasional piece of finer art. PM me if you are interested in any kind of collaboration.

what's up electro -
don't have enough posts to send a PM, anyway...
i have, like you been doing electronica for a while but have become interested in hiphop lately. check out my beats at myspace.com/haste3atl and let me know what you think. i have been working with a good MC and he also does some fine beat makin. where can i hear some of your stuff? i'm very interested in collaborating with like minded folk. let me know whats up, Peace.

Haste3
Atlanta
myspace.com/haste3atl
soundcloud.com/haste3
facebook.com/haste3

Alright man, well if you are interested, you can check me out here,

www.soundcloud.com/electromorphic

The three that are first are all things that I am looking to collabo with other people on, the rest of them are either completed songs or just grooves that I was digging but never plan to finish.

Back