What new equipment cant I get to enhance my music from stock plugins?

I actually did get maschine after I posted this. But komplete may be a bit too expensive right now
Now they have a deal to get Maschine mk2 and Komplete 9 for $800. Ha. They always have some random deals. Maschine is awesome to get away from your computer. I could make beats on it forever without getting bored. How you like it?

Last edited:
There are veryyyy good free piano and string soundfonts out there you just gotta find em. I already have, found some really good ones on a newgrounds forum thread if you type in 'best free ocrchestral soundonts' on google you should be able to find the thread I'm talking about. Vst wise I'd check in with dsk strings, (on my phone can't look it up) but I'm pretty sure it's dsk. They make all kinds of greate quality string and piano free vst's also. Also layering. Layering can be your best friend, and with the right type of effects and you actually know what you're doing. You can make it sound more than real :D Hope this helps!

Last edited:
Oh I love it. Easily a great purchase. I use it for every beat now, and the fact that it comes with massive and guitar rig is amazing.

With regards to layering, how many people here layer piano?

Oh I love it. Easily a great purchase. I use it for every beat now, and the fact that it comes with massive and guitar rig is amazing.

With regards to layering, how many people here layer piano?

I'll find myself laying Alicia's Keys and The Giant to get a huge deep sound. But yeah, Komplete is amazing for so many things.

Back