What is this BeatMaker VST?

orenrs

I saw this BeatMaker VST in some threads here, and also in YouTube. Looks like Future Producers home made VST.

Is it real VST instrument? Is it for sale? Support Mac AU (Logic 9)?

I will be more than happy to get some info about this thing.

10x!

It's the holy grail of vsts handed down only amongst the greatest of beatmakers. In order to purchase beetmaker you must seek the approval of the beetmaker counsil. They'll then run you through a series of test to gauge your worthiness and if you pass you will be granted permission to access the beetmaker dongle and they'll provide you a link to the vst download. I'd tell you specifics regarding the location of the council but I've already said too much.

Last edited:
There's also a voucher floating around that bypasses the normal counsel approval. It has to be given by a member of the counsel though... it's EXTREMELY rare.

It's the holy grail of vsts handed down only amongst the greatest of beatmakers. In order to purchase beetmaker you must seek the approval of the beetmaker counsil. They'll then run you through a series of test to gauge your worthiness and if you pass you will be granted permission to access the beetmaker dongle and they'll provide you a link to the vst download. I'd tell you specifics regarding the location of the council but I've already said too much.

since when???? in my day we had to make a blood sacrifice for access to the beetmaker vst

you cannot buy beetmaker, you need to be chosen by the system or get 1000 posts on FP on which youll receive an auto-generated PM with the download link.

Alert!!!!!!
The prestige of beetmaker may be compromised. Inside knowledge tells me that there is a crack floating around the net. Prepare for the end of the music industry as we know it.

I heard the new BeetMaker actually uses inverted CPU power. Instead of draining on the CPU... it actually does the opposite. crazy.

You can only get it by vising every link in every signature on FP for every member. Then it reveals itself in the inner most workings of the world wide web.

MarioKart-SuperCircuit-ExtraSpecialCup-RainbowRoad.png

arrrrrrrrrrrrrg!

I got my copy of beetmaker vst while playing legends of the hidden temple. they thought they would get my amulet too I kicked that guard in his balls and took my copy of the vst

i crawled inside timbaland's anal crevasse when he was asleep and found a legal copy along with several kneaded erasers and one of those t-shirts with a tuxedo print, which fits me perfect after it shrunk in the wash and all.

oh and the kneaded erasers were just what i kneaded.:bat:

Last edited:
Back