What do you think :) ?

C

Curtis Is GOD

Hello Community,I have come here today to ask for feedback and some general advice into my new business idea. I already have the basics worked out (Business plan, marketing, contacts, business lawyer (my friend's dad is one he's agreed to help and the company has been copy righted) music has been my dream business along with gaming. If this doesn't work I will always have something to fall back on but all I need from you today is what do you think about my idea ? If you could please follow the link as shown read up on my business and please leave some helpful tips or feedback (criticism or positive) I would like to hear all views of interest and if it is not to much to ask could you possible like the idea so it can get more noticed within facebook it would be grateful South Productions | Facebook Thank you, Curtis Cole.

Last edited by a moderator:
where your real website ???
contact me I have associates that can help you with get going with a real website ..not a social website page

not hating I want to link up with other music professionals but a geniune non third-party website should be key for your business and link up you social network through it

The Walking On Water Media/Ent. Business Coach Antonio
Research and Information Gathering Expert

Christ is King of All Men

The website is currently on hold and the networking website is for advertisement purposes only. Once I get the financies in for the website then it will be finished and ready to launch but at this moment in time while I'm waiting for the money to come through its all advertising from here until that payment date.

Back