What DAW Do YOU Use?!

staticbeatz

15 Year Old SuperProducer
I'm just curious as to what daw's people use thses days, we use FL &i see that's getting more popular these days but its always been under rated, post your opinions on daws &what you use personally :)

Started off on garageband and was disgusted. Upgraded to Ableton.

Ahaha, &hows ableton working for you?

---------- Post added at 11:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:40 AM ----------

anyone else willing to share? :P

I prefer Logic Pro & Pro Tools. Once in a while I'll mess with Reason

Last edited by a moderator:
Started with FL but wasn't diggin' it very much, moved to Ableton and IMO the possibilities are endless, now I just need to learn the all!

I used to use FL Studio until i bought a MacBook now I just use Logic for everything from producing, recording, to mixing i love that shit lol!!!

Presonus Studio One Pro... Its still on version 1 (only 2 years old) and its the best DAW i've used.. Ive used , Logic, Protools (here and there) and Sony Acid Pro 7, and Studio One Pro is heading in the right direction...

Switched from FL to Ableton. Ableton is so advanced, yet simple. The sound quality is awesome and im in love with it. Don't let the ugly cartoonish look fool you, its not about how the DAW looks, its about what you can do with it.

Back