ugly face with a nice body vs overweight (adele figure) beautiful face

Ohhhh lordy Noble , you been at the Guinness ?
I've seen more attractive curves spinning on the donner cooker !

Whoopi Goldberg face with a Kim K Body

Vs. Adele? Honestly, if I had to chose I'd go with hot body ugly face. I'm ok with chicks that are bit chubby but when I see a fat chick I just don't like the idea that health is not important to them. It's not about being hollywood anorexic. It's about caring for the human body which is our most important possession.

I can't respect a person just not being able to fully appreciate the amazing gift humans are blessed with.

If there is a legitimate medical condition (not like the idiots who blame type 2 diabetes) then that's understandable.

Disagree with me? I don't give a ****.

Last edited:
id take the pretty chubby girl, make her take trips to the gym with me, motivate her etc. bamm i win lol

I think Whoopi is sexy. May just be me. I'd take a Whoopi (young Whoopi face) with a nice body. I like fat chicks too, though. I like dark skinned chicks more. I like Sanaa Lathan more than anything.

I've never seen a chubby girl without big titties its a genetic impossibility. There are more chances of her having 3 titties.

I don't know but I'm crying laughing at the idea of a big chick with a flat chest....looking like a damn pear and ish lol

I've never seen a chubby girl without big titties its a genetic impossibility. There are more chances of her having 3 titties.

LMAO.

I'd rather a fat bird with pretty face, cause at least you can take her to the gym... And if your a lazy ass, then you got more of a reason to go, for your big fat *****. But like Noble said, Adele is hot, yo.

Like I said, I'll go with the fat/pretty chick. If she was flat, I'll make sure she doesn't work out on her chest so that she can keep the fat in there. Just moderate exercise to keep them firm

Back