Toney Fountaine - I Found The Girl flip, raw soul sample

Here's my flipper.......

Dope sample, thanks for sharing loop digga

seems my english is good enaught for U to understand that your beat sucks.

btw I know most of U Americans don't know that there are other countries where people don't speak english natively, so i can forgive U. (Santa's also a lie)
Negro, all you did was chop a sample up and add a kick and Snare too yours, i can make half the bs you make and do it better than you, don't overstep your boundaries saying someone elses beats sucks cause its obvious we have different styles and everyone on on this forum sounds the same, so of course something different would sound bad to YOU. And sorry if i see someone speaking perfectly good english then they start speaking to me like a caveman i automaticly assume you have brain damage. whatever you think is good english -_-, btw you shouldn't come out your face like that cause there are plenty of americans on here that will school you and make your ass look stupid, but i forgive you. (Easter Bunny is also a lie, along with whoever told you your a good producer -_-)

Here's my flip. Straight from a sampler, with no mix.

I know i have to learn a lot, but i can't stand people who assume that they're the best even if there are some better flips that's all. First a just said that your flip is not the best (still was not saying that mine was better), and that kick is too havy imo, and U came up with agression. Maybe you cant stand any criticism, that's your problem. And please dont't tell me that i only chopped a sample and aded drums, beacause all U used only two chops, also adding drums. I think there's no point to continue this offtop.

I know i have to learn a lot, but i can't stand people who assume that they're the best even if there are some better flips that's all. First a just said that your flip is not the best (still was not saying that mine was better), and that kick is too havy imo, and U came up with agression. Maybe you cant stand any criticism, that's your problem. And please dont't tell me that i only chopped a sample and aded drums, beacause all U used only two chops, also adding drums. I think there's no point to continue this offtop.

I wasn't assuming anything, thats why i put a question mark at the end of it for someone to judge, first off the top you say my flip sucks = bad, not good at all, now your trying to say you didn't say that, i never came off aggressive first, you came off being sarcastic and hostile with insults, and you talk about all this assumption when you assumed i was american (Even tho i am) and tried to insult me that way too which isn't cool... You need better Comment N Criticize skills, all this could be avoided by just saying my Kick drum is too loud, easy as that. Im done and so is this conversation.

Here's my take on it:
soundcloud.com/antix_productions/antix-i-found-the-girl

Good job everyone, hope you enjoy mine! :D

kept it simple wit a jayz acapella.... should i put this on my official remix album?

Spanish Jose - Say Hello REMIX by SpanishJoseBeats on SoundCloud - Create, record and share your sounds for free

yes, and real dope flip

---------- Post added at 04:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:31 PM ----------

nasy flip, i think i changed the sample style up when i did my flip

---------- Post added at 04:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:34 PM ----------

everyone flips are all dope, haven't herd a bad one yet, im no judge but i think we can all learn from this. No one is the best, its jus amazing to hear how different ppl ears are!!

mdh89 that flip is too dope!

---------- Post added at 12:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:49 AM ----------

nice flips all around here, I want to try my hand with this sample sometime soon

Yea, as soon as I heard this track I had to hop on it lol. Check out my flip, I'm definitely using this one for the mixtape! Good lookin OP

Last edited:
Sick Sample

---------- Post added at 02:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:26 PM ----------

oh and sick flips too!!

Back