this is the best collab idea ever

those are two of your worst beats

you should post somethin better

i still got them 3 beats you did and im gonna post them on the mixtape soundclick page

holla

Aight so some time within the next day we really need to have that council meeting.
Now i think the best way to get what beat you want would be first come first serve so once a new beat is posted then u can call dibbs on that beat.
so i would like to call dibbs on track 2, unless it is already taken and no one posted they wanted it.

baby troy, you can definately have track 2. other producers need to post some beats or atleast post a link where i can download them and i will upload them to the page.

rappers need to check out the other 2 beats on the site and pick which one you like (if you like one).

HOLLA BACK!!!

GoldFingaz, producer from MI

Check out the first two tracks on this page, if u wanna work wit em just holla and I'll send u the beat email.

It's more comin...stand by.

C'mon y'all, let's get this thing crackin!!

GFZ

Come on PEOPLE we need to get this .... started. Please dont say you want to be involved if your never online or not ready to get started

yo i'm feelin that goldfingaz west coast track 4, i just have one request, can you speed it up my niggah, i wanna hear some more tracks before i choose.. get up

LISTEN UP EVERYONE:

August 1st is when we stop accepting people for the mixtape

August 21st is when we stop accepting beats from the producers

September 1st is when the rappers have to have chosen their beats

October 1st is when the rappers have to have their tracks finished

October 8th is when we decide which songs will make the cut for the cd

We promote all the way through the month of december

The mixtape will drop on DECEMBER 20th

All of this is rough draft because sk1 was not present when these decisions were made.

Last edited:
LISTEN UP EVERYONE:

August 1st is when we stop accepting people for the mixtape

August 21st is when we stop accepting beats from the producers

September 1st is when the rappers have to have chosen their beats

October 1st is when the rappers have to have their tracks finished

October 8th is when we decide which songs will make the cut for the cd

We promote all the way through the month of december

The mixtape will drop on DECEMBER 20th

Yo.... all of this sounds good, I agree these dates should give everybody plenty of time to pick there tracks, and lace'em up.. cool
Yo. how many tracks per rapper/artist can be on the mixtape.. ? two

Back