The Top 50 of FP

Im on page 4 so Im getting there. I feel like I should be at the top. Sike no'll Im just kidding. But hey now that I think about it I may be the only female with this many posts.

One

Scorpious said:
Now if you'd only use those posts to actually vote instead of always casting half-votes... :p

U know what I can't do nothing but show Love for u Scorp b/c u talk ish but in a cool way. U help make this board liven up a little. I know we done had our words but u still my big man.

ONe

p.s. I love all yall on here like yall were my brothers. Remeber dat!!!

Since we are all talking about "i'm the first to do this..." stature, I guess its safe to say that....

I'm the first one to make a thread like this! :D

First FP'er registered in 2005 to crack the top 50 ;) Mark your calendars, this day will live in infamy...

Ok, well, yeah. Top 50 today. I know, I have no life.

baggysound said:
i don't care, and i'm too busy making music at the moment.. and of course enjoying amsterdams liberty :D

Yeah, yeah, yeah. If you were that busy you wouldnt of even posted here! He He

:cheers:

CubaseRox said:

Yeah, yeah, yeah. If you were that busy you wouldnt of even posted here! He He

:cheers:

hehehe :cheers:

to be honest: i just returned from an AMAZING dilated peoples concert.. they were off the hook (especially here in amsterdam, hehe) and 3 days ago i saw outerspace/jedi mind tricks/non phixion.. unbelievable..

well, and since it was too early to go to bed (it was around 2 in the morning) i decided to come in shorly.. now it's 3:48 so this "shortly" turned out to be a little longer ;)

Back