The Retirement of the H-Word Thread

kontak80

I Moderate FP and shyt
Of all catch phrases, this is the biggest pain in my ass(no homo... wait, I would add that too, but that sh!t still cracks me up when used at the right time)....

If its wack, .. its wack.

Here's how this will work. You witness somebody using the word hate, hater, hating, hated, haterade, haterlicious, you get the point..... copy their full post and paste it here... I suspect this thread will exceed its size limit by the end of the day. smh

Here's our first victim smh

Thread title: https://www.futureproducers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=289149

Last edited:
Umm...before I post anything...would this qualify me as a snitch? or a Duck Rider?
Bucause, you know, I aint' none of that. I mean I'm all down for it but you know...I ain't trying to get a bad image before I get a good one. Then again by me posting this...I don't know man. Maybe I'll just wait and see if anybody else do anything.
I mean it ain't like I'm scared or nothing cause, you know, I'm willing to step out and do what I think is right but still...

Anyway, are you looking for the title of the thread or within the actual thread?

kontak80 said:
Of all catch phrases, this is the biggest pain in my ass(no homo... wait, I would add that too, but that sh!t still cracks me up when used at the right time)....

If its wack, .. its wack.

Here's how this will work. You witness somebody using the word hate, hater, hating, hated, haterade, haterlicious, you get the point..... copy their full post and paste it here... I suspect this thread will exceed its size limit by the end of the day. smh

Here's our first victim smh

Thread title: https://www.futureproducers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=289149
Honestly, that's the only one I really see. I've seen the word thrown around here and there in a couple of threads but nothing major.

Why so serious? Lol

@ shaudie... FP mobile is some shat! Won't let me quote

Last edited:
I hate when your driving and a cop drives past and they look at you and stares. Then turn to their passenger side cop and say did you see the black guy, with his SF hat thats red, and that black bandana?

Then while you look at your rearview, they do a U-turn.

Your not drunk, not high, just driving to see some chick's or whatever or coming home.

That's wack.

They'll pull you over for anything and everything.

I got breathalysed the other day and the guy said to me "Excuse me son, your registration sticker is too high but thats alright" and let me go cause I wasnt intoxicated.

skillz said:
I hate when your driving and a cop drives past and they look at you and stares. Then turn to their passenger side cop and say did you see the black guy, with his SF hat thats red, and that black bandana?

Your not drunk, not high, just driving to see some chick's or whatever or coming home.

That's wack.

I got breathalysed the other day and the guy said to me "Excuse me son, your registration sticker is too high but thats alright" and let me go cause I wasnt intoxicated.
Man...that is wack...
Registration sticker too high, lol.

Well i could quote a few but FAIL2009 has a few post that include the word "hate" with the additional slang suffixes lol! If someone knows who he is they should e-snitch him out and get him a permanent ban just for ****s and giggles!

skillz said:

That's wack.

But you're not black...

skillz said:

In the past, I would have had a talk with his CO the next day.

In the present, I would still do that ****.

Back