The Majors ARE watching FP...

yeah i already knew...i dont care though, ill still speak how i feel, i stopped caring about what the industry thinks

^^^

Exactly...

Just because there are some "MAJORS" on here doesn't mean you should start acting like a phuckin' priest!!!

Be yourself...

Any of you cats that switch up now are faker than cubix z...

But hey...maybe the "INDUSTRY" wants puzzies on their payroll...

But then again...this world is full of prostitutes...

MF'ers that will do anything for a dolla...:monkey:

Last edited:
I wasn't aiming that at u, lol, I just know some cats say things on here with their myspace links and everything in their sigs that they would never say to an industry cat.........

There's prolly a few dudes goin' back RIGHT NOW to edit some old posts, lol.......

FP people have many faces..

I've met dudes that have cursed me out on here.. and try to be my buddy at Sam Ash Beat Battles lmao

Solomon_Gomez said:
^^^

Exactly...

Just because there are some "MAJORS" on here doesn't mean you should start acting like a phuckin' priest!!!

Be yourself...

Any of you cats that switch up now are faker than cubix z...

But hey...maybe the "INDUSTRY" wants puzzies on their payroll...

But then again...this world is full of prostitutes...

MF'ers that will do anything for a dolla...:monkey:

aye, and this goes for any majors lurking and fp members as well, if you wanna judge somebody on how they act on a forum without truly knowing them, they anybody who thinks that can kiss my ass, i dont care who you are....

Jackpot ProductionZ said:
There's prolly a few dudes goin' back RIGHT NOW to edit some old posts, lol.......

thats what happened to cory bold, lol, dude wanted all of his posts deleted, that just seems fake to me, why hide yourself like that, its not like everybody is gonna study and analyze your posts when you were in a stage of learning, lol, come on

Last edited:
tuck your tails sluts...and when you get big, tell everybody how you bytched up to cash out...make yo daddy proud...

bytchyn up ain't gonna help hip-hop NONE...

Fnck what ya'll are going threw.

I'm not changing anything for anybody.

I don't give a sh!t if the majors are lurking.

I keep sh!t 100% real...online or offline.

If something is wack, it's wack.

I have no problem telling the artist the same.

Act professional? Nigga this is a forum!

Last edited:
man if they wanna bunch of yes men around them then ok ,im not a yes men ,and i dont like a bunch of yes men either ,if its wack imma say it just like i would want someone to tell me.lol

Solomon_Gomez said:
tuck your tails sluts...and when you get big, tell everybody how you bytched up to cash out...make yo daddy proud...

bytchyn up ain't gonna help hip-hop NONE...
rofl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Typical FP...

Funny. One of the same people I was talking to about FP told me to stop wasting my time trying to educate people on here...cuz most of y'all ain't "producers", y'all are FANS.

I guess I should take his advice. Cuz y'all just don't get it.

Last edited:
Dot_Robinson said:
Fnck what ya'll are going threw.

I'm not changing anything for anybody.

I don't give a sh!t if the majors are lurking.

I keep sh!t 100% real...online or offline.

If something is wack, it's wack.

I have no problem telling the artist the same.

Act professional? Nigga this is a forum!
yeah this is a forum ,and aint nothin professional about it ,just like these thieving industry cats jackin beats.lol

Aftonbladet%20Granskar-2.jpg

hop in the front seat wit the MAJORS bytchezzz...no teeth...

dabeatdoctor1989 said:
man if they wanna bunch of yes men around them then ok ,im not a yes men ,and i dont like a bunch of yes men either ,if its wack imma say it just like i would want someone to tell me.lol

Yup! Someone like me. Lol.

Lol.....

The walls are listening.

Again.. Damn walls.

Funny how a thread like this gets everybody on their *street cred* ****.

"NAW NIGGA I DONT BAK DOWN FO ****"

Dude calm down... this ain't the hood.

Last edited by a moderator:
I bet because of this thread A Lot of people are gonna' stop with the dumb posts all day talkin' nonsense. I don't see how people want to be taken seriously in the business and then act like asses all day...

People ruin opportunities that they never knew they had by the way they act. Just being a cool dude and easy to talk to can help you get to places that your music won't get you. The past 2 months I've realized that relationships with people will get you WAY farther in this business than your music will. If people like you they are more willing to help you, that doesn't mean kiss ass to get to where you want but don't be a ass just becuase its the internet...

Back