The Hics - Lines

samples beatuful brah good find . as far as your loop that kicks perfect for the bass in the sample and that snap/clap is on point . the beginnings a lil crispy with the hiFreq sounds but other than that you straight

samples beatuful brah good find . as far as your loop that kicks perfect for the bass in the sample and that snap/clap is on point . the beginnings a lil crispy with the hiFreq sounds but other than that you straight

yeah I turned down the filter on sample when I herd it on my monitors, but thanks man, imma check out your soundcloud too

Check out my flip I just finished it, I am really proud of this one.

nice, I see u went something similar to mine, had to let that sample breathe that song is crazy,
where u in the 80s, i tried to incorporate that in part in the bridge I was between the 120-130
but I couldn't snap it how i wanted
Loved the keys on it.

followed u on souncloud too

nice, I see u went something similar to mine, had to let that sample breathe that song is crazy,
where u in the 80s, i tried to incorporate that in part in the bridge I was between the 120-130
but I couldn't snap it how i wanted
Loved the keys on it.

followed u on souncloud too

Thanks for the follow bro. I loved this song so much I went and bought the EP right after I listened to it. The song has so many parts to chop from without searching for hours. I had to mess with the time stretch on the sample and swing my drums to get it to sync well with the track.

Nice flips everybody! Really feeling it all. Haven't flipped a boom bap track for a while so let me know what you guys think!

Back