The biggest deal ever the five song deal

S

songwriterj

I WRITE OR COMPOSER FIVE SONGS FOR YOU.
YOU PAY ONE FEE AND YOU KEEP ALL THE RIGHTS TO THE SONG.
MEANING IF YOUR SONG MAKES A MILLION DOLLARS YOU GET TO KEEP EVERYTHING
FIVE SONG FOR THE ONE TIME FEE OF us $1500.00
SO LET GET STARTED TODAY FOR MORE INFO ABOUT THIS OFFER GO TO songwriter-jmusic.webs .com

This sounds like a scam. Even if they were the best writers in the world you still have no idea of the songs worth as anyone can write bad songs.

If there is a legit concept in here then the poster needs to explain as this looks an obvious dodgy practice.

What I'm thinking is that some scams can be pretty silly - the thinking being that it doesn't have to work often and there is bound to be some dumb people in the world willing to fork out money for a few MP3's and a thank you note.

Still can't see the joke in this but my analysis would be something like:

10% Joke
40% Legit but amateurish venture
50% Scam

It's possible that even as we type there may be someone out there $1500 lighter waiting eagerly for a CD to arrive in the post.

What I'm thinking is that some scams can be pretty silly - the thinking being that it doesn't have to work often and there is bound to be some dumb people in the world willing to fork out money for a few MP3's and a thank you note.

Still can't see the joke in this but my analysis would be something like:

10% Joke
40% Legit but amateurish venture
50% Scam

It's possible that even as we type there may be someone out there $1500 lighter waiting eagerly for a CD to arrive in the post.

I think this guy is a BIG SCAMMER!!!!!!!

He has another post offer mastering for 50 bucks in the recording section of FP. So I went to his site (which is a FREE webs site that just when up). The site is not even complete and had no example of work or artist or anything. Plus it said something about some make money at home stuff. IDK my spam blocker software blocked most of it out, but I think this guy is just trying to find a way to get some quick cash!

BEWARE I WOULD STAY FAR AWAY FROM THIS ONE WITHOUT DOING A LOT OF HOMEWORK FIRST.

WHY DO SOME BAD MIND PEOPLE ALWAYS TRY TO MAKE IT BAD FOR OTHER, BECAUSE I HAVE A FREE SITE AND I GIVE PEOPLE A GOOD PRICE THAT MEAN I AM A SCAMMER AS YOU SAY. I AM HERE FOR THE PEOPLE NOT TO BE ALL HIGH AND MIGHTY . AND FOR ALL YOU WHO THINS I AM A SCAMMER GOOGLE JASON PROVIDENCE AND SEE WHO I AM, PEOPLE MISS OUT ON DEALS BECAUSE THEY LISTEN TO FOOLS WHEN THEY TALK AND HAVE NOTHING BETTER TO DO. I AM A SINGER, SONGWRITER ,COMPOSER AND MUSIC PRODUCER
I SING GOSPEL MUSIC. AND I WRITE ALL OTHER GENRE, AT THE MOMENT I HAVE 9 CLIENTS WORKING WITH
YOU CAN ALSO GO TO YOUTUBE DOT COM/jpchilla

Sorry about that jason, but your approach and presentation set off the alarm bells. We werent trying to deprive you of anything, more like don't want this site to be somewhere people can get ripped off. Maybe if you take off the caps lock and make a bit more information about yourself available you wont get mistaken for an internet crook, but looking at the above post in isolation thats exactly how you came across. Best of luck with your venture.

thanks allot i am just on this site to help people out with a good price i am a great songwriter , composer , and music producer and i work very fast so it is easy for me to write music for that price, and not to brag but i have money so i can do it for the price

Probably not a good idea to claim to be a great songwriter in a post full of grammatical errors.

There are many things about this that say Scam here, and if this is a legit venture then these need to be addressed. One of them being that you are selling songs which is very unusual - you normally go for a royalty with songs (A %). If the songs are any good then why are you not trying to get them published yourself?

This sounds so close to a lot of common scams that I would advise a lot of checking up on things here.

I was always taught that if it walks like a duck and looks like a duck....it is a duck.

You can say that many of us here over-reacted or we are trying to make it bad for you and that is very far from the case.

I at first gave you the benefit of the doubt with you mastering post in the recording section. I work in a studio as an engineer and I was really looking for an M.E. to work with. When you sent me the link I was very disappointed and I could not understand why you could not just send me a reel. I don't know ANY engineers or M.E.'s that don't have their own demo reel. This makes zero sense to me.

As for this whole songwriter post here.....I am NOT a songwriter, but I must agree with others that it seems very suspect. If any of the artist that I work with brought this to me and asked my opinion, I would say..."it looks like a scam to me." I am NOT saying that it is. I will repeat what I said, " BEWARE I WOULD STAY FAR AWAY FROM THIS ONE WITHOUT DOING A LOT OF HOMEWORK FIRST. All I said was to do some homework on this first before sending any money. That is my opinion and I am not going to deviate from it unless I can see more proof that it is a legit.

IMHO, if you would not have posted a total of 9 postings (all of your post BTW since joining FP) and having them all relating to your mastering and songwriting ventures, you may have gotten a better reception.

If you want to truly be "here for people" as you say, then how about contributing to our community and sharing your knowledge first instead of only creating post about your businesses. BTW and I am not trying to be a jerk here.....the mods consider this "spamming" and they will end up banning your account...just an FYI.

Good luck on your ventures.

"i am a great songwriter , composer , and music producer" - agreed. There are some great videos on youtube. Nice work.

Your sales and marketing techniques need a bit of work though...

this is a scam but think about all the dumb dumbs out there who has their daddy's credit cards and want to be an overnight success.

get the **** out of here.

---------- Post added 08-01-2011 at 09:46 AM ---------- Previous post was 07-31-2011 at 11:25 PM ----------

now the grammy winning writer is sending me pm's. stop it son, you're a herb. we don't believe you, you need more people.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back