The All Out, Call Out beat battle

MAC! i see u rome...i dont see troup

I've been on FP since 2004...and in that time, I've had TWO battles. That's right, only 2.

I don't battle. It's pointless to me, and I could care less if I'm "better" than someone, or vice versa...because that doesn't make me any money.

So if u call me out, the fine. Pick any of my beats to battle against, and battle it out until you're blue in the face. I hope you win too....

But punishing people because they refuse to go along with your little "idea"?? That's the biggest bunch of crap I've ever heard.

And for the record, I am both ABOVE and TOO GOOD for your battle.

That is all.

this is the type of thing that this website needs.. props OP!... Lotta other sites have a rating system.. i think the highest should be "pro" and lowest "mouth piece" based on post count / battles won / etc..

next thing u need to figure out is how to get fair votes... lol this would defenetly clean this place up for sure though..lol

next thing u need to figure out is how to get fair votes... lol this would defenetly clean this place up for sure though..lol

And how exactly would forcing people to battle and then rating them based on those battles clean up this place??

Y'all need to be focused on getting money, and not playing "who sucks the least" kiddie battles.

i think you should have some way to hide who's beat is who's until voting is done because you have a massive dingaling rider problem here on fp. Lord help anyone who tries to take on like Vdub or something. They'll lose just o Dic ride points alone.

Co-sign.
I've DESTROYED dudes in the lyric & songwriting section in battles and die to the "popular" dudes.

I've been on FP since 2004...and in that time, I've had TWO battles. That's right, only 2.

I don't battle. It's pointless to me, and I could care less if I'm "better" than someone, or vice versa...because that doesn't make me any money.

So if u call me out, the fine. Pick any of my beats to battle against, and battle it out until you're blue in the face. I hope you win too....

But punishing people because they refuse to go along with your little "idea"?? That's the biggest bunch of crap I've ever heard.

And for the record, I am both ABOVE and TOO GOOD for your battle.

That is all.

LOL, am i an enemy to ppl on here that are offended by ideas and/or proposals? yes, i know theres a lot of fpers on here to get money, but still why not battle if ur called out, use an old beat, but accept it or dont, id prefer ppl use new beats but put up something...i dont care what uve done in the past or what ur future looks like, im just trying to do some good, and like i said whats 30 posts?!? r u, and anybody else who has a problem with that so butt hurt that deducting 30 posts is a big deal?? all i ask, is if somebody gets called out, post a beat or get clowned on....

LOL, am i an enemy to ppl on here that are offended by ideas and/or proposals? yes, i know theres a lot of fpers on here to get money, but still why not battle if ur called out, use an old beat, but accept it or dont, id prefer ppl use new beats but put up something...i dont care what uve done in the past or what ur future looks like, im just trying to do some good, and like i said whats 30 posts?!? r u, and anybody else who has a problem with that so butt hurt that deducting 30 posts is a big deal?? all i ask, is if somebody gets called out, post a beat or get clowned on....
its a stupid idea. you are missing the point that some of us don't give a fu*k about your idea, about your battles, about you or about that section in general. I love great ideas but thats the thing great ideas. how would this benefit those who just don't want to be a part of the battles? if thats the case should we call out everyone in the electronica forum? how about the getting started forum or the people who only come here to talk about gear in the software or hardware areas or the ones who come here for help? It sounds like you are just looking for a reason to put your mod powers to use.`

And how exactly would forcing people to battle and then rating them based on those battles clean up this place??

Y'all need to be focused on getting money, and not playing "who sucks the least" kiddie battles.

oh im focused on gettin money fams.. please belive.. but the thing about competition is it can make u a BEAST or it can make u GIVE UP..

no disrespect but a lotta people spend big money on brandin theyre name.. for what? whats the point of doin that when they're beats aint up to par ...

if they was focused on really gettin money they would be out takin lessons, battlin, and doin anythin to sharpen they're sound so that they DO have a chance of makin a living off music...

theres 15 year old monstah producers out now.... no matter how nice u think u are theres somebody better and more focused... im not tryin to diss u or anythin i just think you of all people could benefit from this since u seem to be so into your music...

So if it means so little why do it in the first place. What sense does it make if it means nothing.

I don't care about post count take em all away, in fact please do it now jus leave me with a hundred or so so I can post links.

The whole thing makes no sense. Instead of fixing current problems of why people don't want to battle you want to cause more. If people wanted to battle they would, obviously there are existing problems FIX THEM FIRST.

This idea is just counter productive.

i think you should have some way to hide who's beat is who's until voting is done because you have a massive dingaling rider problem here on fp. Lord help anyone who tries to take on like vdub or something. They'll lose just o dic ride points alone.

i agree

its a stupid idea. you are missing the point that some of us don't give a fu*k about your idea, about your battles, about you or about that section in general. I love great ideas but thats the thing great ideas. how would this benefit those who just don't want to be a part of the battles? if thats the case should we call out everyone in the electronica forum? how about the getting started forum or the people who only come here to talk about gear in the software or hardware areas or the ones who come here for help? It sounds like you are just looking for a reason to put your mod powers to use.`

LMFAO, u think its about me abusing my mod powers??? LOL, u gotta be a jackass, since being mod, ive done less than a handful of things which only included moving or deleting necessary threads, so the "mod powers" dont mean **** to me, maybe ur just jealous, i dont know...i dont see u coming up with any ideas, doing anything to make fp better outside of particular posts, which id have to sift through posts...not trying to waste time like that...but....

i smell hate....

and for those who do wanna call somebody out, pm me ur beat, the fper getting called out will respond in the thread, pm me his beat or not and lose posts, and ill set up a poll in the battle section with a link attacthed in the thread

oh im focused on gettin money fams.. please belive.. but the thing about competition is it can make u a BEAST or it can make u GIVE UP..

no disrespect but a lotta people spend big money on brandin theyre name.. for what? whats the point of doin that when they're beats aint up to par ...

if they was focused on really gettin money they would be out takin lessons, battlin, and doin anythin to sharpen they're sound so that they DO have a chance of makin a living off music...

theres 15 year old monstah producers out now.... no matter how nice u think u are theres somebody better and more focused... im not tryin to diss u or anythin i just think you of all people could benefit from this since u seem to be so into your music...

The game isn't always won by the BEST. It's won by the BEST PREPARED.

Hip Hop is so worried about being THE BEST. FCUK THE BEST. There are plenty of "beet makers" that are better than me...more power to them. I don't have to be better at beats to be better at THE MUSIC BUSINESS.

I don't have to prove that I'm better than you. Because being better doesn't make me more money.

The game isn't always won by the BEST. It's won by the BEST PREPARED.

Hip Hop is so worried about being THE BEST. FCUK THE BEST. There are plenty of "beet makers" that are better than me...more power to them. I don't have to be better at beats to be better at THE MUSIC BUSINESS.

I don't have to prove that I'm better than you. Because being better doesn't make me more money.

ur putting in wayyy too much thought behind that, acting like nobody else reads a book, especially when it comes to something u want to do....if u can read a book about the music industry means u can still make beats for a battle.
"All You Need To Know About The Music Business"
Donald Passman

if i know about it and have read it, i still cant make beats for battles? true, im not in it for money, so i cant say, but i dont see a difference, if your making music for money...ur making music either way, lol, its all a lil ridiculous isnt it? competition makes us all better, what are u thinking when u watch drumma make a beat? i think damn, thats ill, i need to jump on the keys...beat battles brings competition and motivation...fuuck whoever doubts me, but those who are cool with the idea, we got a couple battles so far, and just so u know, we can have as many as 5 battles a week at a time, if it works out...

Back