t.i. talking to kids about gangs

You know, I don't know if TI is doing all this good stuff just for publicity, but it seems like he's come out of the woodwork as a real community guy.

Hopefully he's the real deal, I like it.

if he was really sincere he wouldnt be doing this in front of a camera... but either way he's doing good for people. good job Clifford

Maybe you're right, but hell, if I had gun charges against me I would be doing the same ****. I'm hoping he's just grown up; there's not a whole lot of popular and positive influences in rap right now.

DJ $TUNNA MAYNE said:
if he was really sincere he wouldnt be doing this in front of a camera... but either way he's doing good for people. good job Clifford

That's how i feel about it the show is a bit much, but at least he is doing something constructive.

Man look at these video comments:

no pussy being a snitch aint cool

**** t.i. you rat

TIP LAME AS ****

TI THE FAKEST RAPPER IN HIP HOP HISTORY

THIS HAS TO BE THE GAYEST ****IN SHOW EVER.....ive lost all respect for T.I., he hasn't changed one of these teens and he can't speak on **** he hasn't done.....TIP HARRIS IS A FAG!

------

Dude's a fag for wanting to help out the black community? What the hell is that. Forced to or not comments like that make me wanna stangle a ignorant nigga.

Worldstarhiphop's "Commentors" are all idiots...lol. They hate everything & everybody but some of their comments on some videos are pretty funny.

DJ $TUNNA MAYNE said:

well he could be an inspiration to others who are watching who may be in the same troubling situations as these teens so why not?

MUSIKFIEND said:
Worldstarhiphop's "Commentors" are all idiots...lol. They hate everything & everybody but some of their comments on some videos are pretty funny.

Worldstarhiphop is a supreme hater zone.

Everything happens for a reason.

Maybe it's T.I. destiny to get bagged with guns, and his punishments is to help out the urban community.

Boy, Don't quote me on this cuz I ain't said ****!

DJ $TUNNA MAYNE said:
FIRST *****!!!!

on video comments. wshh is coon central lol.

basically, i stopped paying attention to comments there long ago

SixCinco said:
I dont watch the show cuz it seems like one big hypocrisy.

That's the point of the show, keeping young teens from making the same mistakes him and his friends made growing up. Is it that difficult to figure out? Not rocket science.

Last edited by a moderator:
TekTraxMusicDotCom said:
basically, i stopped paying attention to comments there long ago

That's the point of the show, keeping young teens from making the same mistakes him and his friends made growing up. Is it that difficult to figure out? Not rocket science.

It aint difficult at all bruh. But once he come back from out of jail and rap on his new album most of the **** he gone talk about is that hood stuff, which in the end lowers more kids into that lifestyle. If someone like Kanye had that show, then it would be a little more credible because we know Kanye doesnt promote that type of lifestyle in his music. But T.I....his shyt is based on that hood stuff...To me its kind a like MJ having a show about child abuse.

My only problem with the show is that T.I. always promotes not doing hood stuff because you don't want to end up in jail or hurt the people around you. What about the people you rob and steal from? What happened to doing right because its right. Don't get me wrong not getting locked up is a good reason not to go down that path, but there's a lot more to it.

"I ain't turned quote on quote famous rapper, who turned positive try'n to tell ya how to live, but this information I must pass to the homies..." - Clipse!

Who cares. TI is a real dude, makes some gay ass pop songs every now and then but the dude is trying to be positive.

Try and think outside of the block sometimes, my nigga'z.

hitman07 said:
well he could be an inspiration to others who are watching who may be in the same troubling situations as these teens so why not?

Good point hitman. The one I watched T.I. told the guy to think about another man raising his child. I think that really hit close to home with dude because he kept mentioning that on the show. Who knows, T.I. could have changed homies life with those few words.

i like the show...but sometimes im just like..where was all this before the gun charges ?. who knows. but either way good job for mr tip harris.

Back