Submit edited music for my radio show!

As long as the tracks are edited you can submit them to be on the show. If you are a producer who makes beats this is a perfect oppurtunity for you because not only does it give your beats exposure but you also have to make sure that your mixing skills are on point too if you are doing alot of remixes so the answer you are looking for is a LOUD YES!

That's funny rando I checked out his soundclick and your right it does say that a lot of the beats aren't finished. That's ok though as long as the end result is clean that's all that matters.

Last edited:
grandprix5 said:
As long as the tracks are edited you can submit them to be on the show. If you are a producer who makes beats this is a perfect oppurtunity for you because not only does it give your beats exposure but you also have to make sure that your mixing skills are on point too if you are doing alot of remixes so the answer you are looking for is a LOUD YES!

That's funny rando I checked out his soundclick and your right it does say that a lot of the beats aren't finished. That's ok though as long as the end result is clean that's all that matters.

So are any of my beats good enough to be on the show?

c'mon myspace gansta. how you gone ask him to critique sumtin that aint even finished? u dont walk into a record label and give them half a beat and say is it good enough... u betta learn the ropes or else u aint gone make it in this industry...

J

JBeeZy said:
c'mon myspace gansta. how you gone ask him to critique sumtin that aint even finished? u dont walk into a record label and give them half a beat and say is it good enough... u betta learn the ropes or else u aint gone make it in this industry...

J

They're just not mixed

I'll listen to the beats today but that's a good point if you want to take this oppurtunity seriously then you have to give it a hundred and 99 percent effort because as an unsigned artist you want to work two to three times as hard as the next man and that means making sure whatever you bring to the table is crisp clean and most importanly finished. with that said I'm still going to listen to them and if you need tips on mixing there's a lot of forums on FP to help you out.

Hey MSG you got some hot beats on there that would be perfect for background music for interviews so if your interested in having your beats promoted on The Underground Spotlight I can promote your soundclick page on there too. That Like a Boy is a straight Bend the Cona Banga that's that Ad-vice heat right there.

Last edited:
Back