Stage feat. Sel Davis "Next To Blow"

lol

This is what it was all about - check it out... streaming link

Stage feat. Sel Davis "Next To Blow"

as I sit here watching MSNBC to see what happened in the world today, I'm crafting beats during the commercials.

Check out this loop
, it's gonna be polished up a little (808's, breakdowns, pads, sound effects, different hi hats, etc - gonna be on some military ish with airplanes, copters and explosions...), probably send it to a few people that emcee this weekend... sort of what I would've made for a remix cause Stage was talkin' rough when the song started but the beat was kinda soft.... to me. People hear things differently. I hear him talking about AK's... and I don't envision that beat.

Just my opinion, we all have one. Nothing to get mad over. Good emceein'.

Keep Bangin' FP.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm feeling Stage flow on this.

The chorus is tight also.

You can call this a coincident, but while I was typing in my "Think and Grow Rich thread" just after exiting this thread. My Itunes was on and it was playing random Party Shuffle and guess who songs came on?

E40 ft. Shawty Lo "Break Ya Ankle" the remix by Bigg Rome. I remember clicking on this once, but I never listen to it. I'm surprise it pop up all of a sudden, and this is on the computer at work.

Anyway

Now that I heard the remix, all I got to say is the remix is fire. It gives the song a whole different feel. Darker. It's tight.

Last edited:
flipn50 said:
Now that I heard the remix, all I got to say is the remix is fire. It gives the song a whole different feel. Darker. It's tight.

Thanks man. Preciate the listen. That "Think and Grow Rich" book is what made me get out of the Army. I started reading it and wanted to get out that week, lol. I was excited and invigorated... but I had to wait another year. I still have that book with yellow highlight marker all through it. The cover is gone and everything, I keep it for reference.

The "see yourself as you will one day become" part stood out most to me...

STARTED DRUMS FOR ... SOMETHING ELSE...

Last edited by a moderator:
Back