Soulja Boy making beats

The guy is certainly not a genius, but he obviously is sincere in what he's doing. I think he deserves respect for that.

What the f,does shoes have to do with making a beat? this dude is always doing the same ****,if he acted cool atleast i wouldnt care about his trash music

You know I think I learned something from this video... Swag, Koosh Purp! lmao At least someone one isn't over-thinking it! but nowadays, it seems like a lot of people take the same route ?

Wow, those beats were hurtin my speakers...but hey..atleast he enjoys it and isnt TOO arrogant..Good for him....nowadays simple is king.

soulja boy i gotta give it to em..i mean his beats aint da best ishh, but damn hes makin money..and like you all said atleast he isnt arrogant and talking about hoes and shoot this and gangstah this..atleast for the kids you know? keep em out of trouble id rather my kids listen to soulja boy than like some violent stuff.

i gotta give credit were credits due
Me personally i cant stand soulja boy lyrically or beats wise
but heyyy he made it n im not one to hate on somebody just because he made it off his nursery rhymes n im still workin at wal mart
props 2 da man

he made 10 million off Crank Dat?
was that pocket money? or did most of that
go to the label?

Correct me if i'm wrong, but I think most of if not all of that 10 mill went to Soulja Boy cuz he made the beat, and wrote the lyrics and he already had the song published I think b4 he got the deal

Ppl, hate him 0r n0t you g0tta respect the dude, i mean sure his lyrics r trash nd his beats arnt the best, but he's makin mad m0ney, plus its f0r the kids, and he's enj0ying himself, i n0ticed thats s0mething i dnt d0 when i make whack beats. I respect the dude's hustle, I thnk hs music is whack, but May God Bless him even further.

Those beats he did were just down right terrible. Not to mention that he wasn't even on beat when he was playing the drums on the keyboard. Why is this guy signed again???

Oh **** ... SoulJaBoi My Haad is Going Crazy when i listern **** like that ... i used to make beats like that when i was 12 =)))

He's making music thats fun for his generation and having fun doing it, cant hate on that!!! Besides his marketing is genius!!!

Back