Someone please help

Isaiah Jordan

Hey guys, how do I import my ozone plugins into fl studio.. Like I already have ozone in fl but I want to get like the individual modules in there.. Ex. My imager. How can I just get only the imager because when I click on the full ozone 6 when mixing it makes my laptop super slow. Thanks and hopefully someone can help

Do you do the sequencing and mixing/mastering in the same .flp ?
Because it is recommended (from what I've read from articles and seen from youtube videos) that you do them separately, like all the synth vsts in one .flp then render each synth in highest quality wave file (192 khz and 32 bit). After that load em up in separate .flp and add all the effects you desire to those synths like Distortion in the lead , Compression and EQ in the bass/drums etc.

Running synth vsts and fx vsts in same .flp eats tons of cpu speed. Doing them separately makes things lot faster and smoother (and less frustrating too lol)

Hope this helps ! :)

Are the individual modules not showing up in your plug in manager? If not, you can try reinstalling ozone to see if there is an option to install the individual components.

I don't own ozone, so I'm not certain how it installs.

I use Ozone on Fl Studio, you basically go to the mixer tracks first. (Where all your channels are, master channel, mixing channels, ect).

Click on a random track/channel and all the way on the right side you have that area where you can open up effects. It should have the numbers 1-8 where the effects can be placed.

Click on the down arrow that opens up effects and when you click on the arrow it should open up all your effects and some other options.

At the very top, there is an option that says "MORE"

Click on "MORE" and then it will open up a window where you have to check mark the Ozone Plug ins so that they are in Fl Studio.

If you cannot find them on the list then click "Refresh" at the bottom.

On my laptop Ozone is all the way at the bottom of the list.

You have to checkmark all the plugins you want from Ozone.

PS: If your computer is running slow because of Ozone then you can simply save the Wav. and then finish mastering or whatever outside of Fl Studio.

The only time my laptop runs slow is when I open up like 10+ plugins from Ozone along with having a ton of effects.

Then when I put the maximizer on my laptop runs really slow.

So when it comes time to master, I will just save the project, exported the Wav and use Ozone by itself.

Okay can you explain this a little more/better. I kinda catch your drift but a little confused about the switching flp's.

Say you have a lead, bass, drums and a side chained lead track, name of the .flp is for example 'track.flp'
  1. Solo the first track, i.e the lead track
  2. Turn off or don't add any audio fxs to that track
  3. Export it in wave format (highest quality preferably) and name it, say 'lead.wav'
  4. Open up new .flp and import that lead.wav
  5. Then start adding audio fxs
  6. Save it as 'track_fxs.flp'
  7. if you have already added audio fxs to the lead in original .flp ('track.flp'), then go to your original .flp
  8. press shift and copy all of them from lead
  9. open up the new 'track_fxs.flp' and then paste them to your lead track
  10. Do the same for other tracks.

Now for the side chained lead :
  1. Almost everything like above.
  2. Except, when you are exporting, don't turn off the Compressor that is side chaining your lead
  3. Turn off everything else that are Audio Fxs : like distortion/compressor that is maintaining the volume/EQ

If you still need help understanding, then I can send you screenshots too.

When i check my list it just says ozone 6. It doesn't let me choose which plugins I want. It makes me select the whole program
Just to re-ensure that you did it the right way.

Did you do it like this, in these steps.

- Launch Fl Studio
- Click on the "View Mixer" button, which is the 5th button on the top right
- Then your mixer pops up with all the channels
- Go all the way to the right, open the effects and click more.
- Click Refresh at the bottom right corner
- Search and check mark all the Ozone plugins?

Your saying it did not appear and only "Izotope Ozone 6" shows?

Also another way you can do this is by doing it this way.

At the top left you can click on "Channels" > "Add One" > "More" and it should let you do the same thing.

So out of the entire list you do not see any of these?

- Izotope Ozone Imager
- Izotope Ozone Exicter
- Izotope Ozone Maximizer
- Izotope Ozone Dynamics
- Izotope Ozone Equalizer

???

For me those are shown and I had to check mark them to use them.

Did you make sure to do the following before hand.

Restart your computer/laptop
Close all programs
then launch Fl Studio?

Also did you pay for Ozone or did you get it some other way?

Did you try re-installing it? Although I'm not sure why it would have not worked the first time.

Also what is the EXACT wording on the list.

You say it "Makes you"

I don't know what you mean by it "Makes you select"

If your viewing the list your the one who is suppose to check mark or uncheck mark the plugins you want to use.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

What BIT is your Fl Studio and what BIT is your Ozone 6 ???

I have both a 32bit Fl Studio/Ozone and 64bit Fl Studio/Ozone 6?

I remember a while back I tried to use 32 bit plug ins on the 64 bit version of Fl STudio and the plug in would not work right.

If you are using 64bit fl studio make sure your ozone is 64bit.

If you are using 32 bit fl studio make sure your ozone is 32 bit.

Not sure about you

But my ozone came with TWO ozone's and my Fl Studio came with TWO Fl Studios.

Do you have all 4 or did you delete some?

Because maybe your not using the right Bit's together or something.

Double check that list and make sure its not in there because it should be.

Back