Shyt Talkers Battle...

:confused:

How in the hell did i get signed up for this???

:sing: (in my best Akon voice)....
I got caught up!!
Oh, Oh, Oh, Oh,
i got caught up,
they won't let me out,
NOOOOO....
they won't let me out!

i don't battle, but i may just make an exceptioin.

j.troup said:
:confused:

How in the hell did i get signed up for this???

:sing: (in my best Akon voice)....
I got caught up!!
Oh, Oh, Oh, Oh,
i got caught up,
they won't let me out,
NOOOOO....
they won't let me out!

i don't battle, but i may just make an exceptioin.

same here. i havent battled since that big ufcup in the KOTH battle. imma do this because if i dont they gonna tell me to STFU and i cant have that. :D

:bigeyes:

wow...

very entertaining..

sorry rome.. pain hasn't been on here in ages.. i talked with him awhile back.. he's busy doing stuff.. :(

Y'all phukks forgot about BLADE...that's a shyt talkin muphukka right there!!! Ol' Shrek lookin muphukka!!!! I can tell just by the way he types!!! LOL I get down with the best of em myself but I'm about "peace" right now....LOL

dj rreal said:
Y'all phukks forgot about BLADE...that's a shyt talkin muphukka right there!!! Ol' Shrek lookin muphukka!!!! I can tell just by the way he types!!! LOL I get down with the best of em myself but I'm about "peace" right now....LOL
If I wasn't throwed right now, I'd really unleash havoc on yo Elmer Fudd lookin punk ass. But, I'ma lay back, chill and let yo non-hoopin "I tried to dunk but the ball hit the rim and i fell back on my neck and looked stupid" head ass have all the fun.

DaOriginalBlade said:

If I wasn't throwed right now, I'd really unleash havoc on yo Elmer Fudd lookin punk ass. But, I'ma lay back, chill and let yo non-hoopin "I tried to dunk but the ball hit the rim and i fell back on my neck and looked stupid" head ass have all the fun.

lmfao

OsamaPigLatin said:

That's not polite. You should let the dead r.i.p.

But from what I've heard, and what I've seen those dudes were never really about peace anyway.
?!

How do i start making beats?

I want to learn so i can compete in your backle guys. Is Rowland MPC enough? Do I get Pharrell sounds with it or do i get Kanye sounds with it.

Here's the list so far:

1.Osama
2.J.Troup
3.Kontak
4.J-Traxx
5.Urban Spirit
6.PBoy
7.Sphinx
8.Beat Off
9.Young Hove
10.Fireman X
11.biggrome
12.GetMondo
13.omniunknown
14.Furio Beats
16.Zannon
17.FOE
18.Painoner
19.bjv
20.REALBOYENT
21.Skunk2
22.whennightfalls
23.sleeptyght
24.Komplex Beats

Reserves:
Proper-T
Wesley Sn...I mean DaOrignalBlade :D
Mistaox
Bombn'em

I dont even think half of these people even post anymore. Make sure the person you nominated still frequents FP.

Back