Setting Axiom Transport Buttons In FL Studio

B

BlakJack

To Set Transport Buttons:

1. Press the desired transport button (play,stop, etc...)
2. Press CTRL ASSIGN
3. Enter in 146 on # pad
4. Press Data 1 button
5. Enter Code:
Rewind (19)
Fast Forward (20)
Stop (21)
Play (22)
Record (23)
6. Repeat Steps 1-4 for each button
7.Set Midi Controller as Tascam-428 in FL Studio Settings

Please make this a sticky for people like myself who have had a hard time finding this out, Thank You.
If I were you I would copy and save this as a word file for future reference. YadidI

Last edited by a moderator:
BlakJack said:
To Set Transport Buttons:

1. Press the desired transport button (play,stop, etc...)
2. Press CTRL ASSIGN
3. Enter in 146 on # pad
4. Press Data 1 button
5. Enter Code:
Rewind (19)
Fast Forward (20)
Stop (21)
Play (22)
Record (23)
6. Repeat Steps 1-4 for each button
7.Set Midi Controller as Tascam-428 in FL Studio Settings

Please make this a sticky for people like myself who have had a hard time finding this out, Thank You.
If I were you I would copy and save this as a word file for future reference. YadidI
that setup right there causes my mod wheel to function incorrectly. like if i push the mod wheel all the way up it only goes half way up in the software and when i bring it back down it goes up half way again

that setup right there causes my mod wheel to function incorrectly. like if i push the mod wheel all the way up it only goes half way up in the software and when i bring it back down it goes up half way again

How did you get the mod wheel to work? I cant even get that one thing going correctly in FL Studio 7. Well I got it "working" with the midi out thing, but I have to set it up everytime I wanna use the modwheel. And it affects all vst instruments not just the one I wanna use. Not very user friendly, like most of the other programs out there.
Is there a better way to set it up?
I own a Axiom 61.

Thanks!
Rob

Last edited by a moderator:
Back