serato/traktor users..looking for sample records??

F

Farmski

Havnt posted here for eeeeee'Nuff time.. so thought id offer a little gesture!!

http://www.zshare.net/download/68747599405f37af/

download the zip..

open read me and read it!!

theres a load of mp3 battle records on the other text file..

all rapid-share links.. so cant post em here

use the rapid-share assistant i included..

saves time!!

nice one.. enjoy!!

oh yeah!! if they fail download.. just leave it.. they should pick back up!!

or do the old fassioned way and wait..

or close the assistant.. then paste a few in at a time..

thanks man..... I got a mac which sucks I cant do the assist! but its all good cause I have most of the records in my collection. (there's a few there im gettin though) :)
Good looking out dude!
Any other dj's should jump on this for sure!!
thanks again for postin
peace.

Haven't also been round here for a long time, glad to hear from the old battle ships. Hope that you kept on practice!

Big thanx for the tools!

I just want to bump this in case anyone missed it. This is a gold mine. I got home and opened up the assisstant (worked fine for me) and pasted in the list and was like DAYUM!

Thanks again, sir!! :)

UPDATE: Ok so I left it on all night and checked it in the morning...

One file DL'd. I opened the assisstant back up, added all the url's again except the one that completed, and walked away again. Came back a few minutes later and noticed ALL of the url's were coming back with an error. I can't remember exactly what it said but I will try again and post it in the morning.

So I sat there and watched as it went down the list and error after error came back. Then the assisstant crashed. I haven't tried it again, I'm just going to manually copy and paste a few url's into firefox and see what happens.

Farmski, do you know what the problem could be? Have you verifed that these links are still good? I'm still grateful for the list if the links are good, but this kinda deflated my enthusiasm a bit.

Last edited:
all the links are good.. the rapidassistant thing does do that sometimes. i think its when you otherwise get the ********** error.. where you apparently downloading something already.. which your not!!

just copy the links in to the browser instead.

********** often block free users.. its a pain in the arse but its cos your a cheap skate like me and refuse to pay for premium..

just persist with the downloads.. check each link.. 1 by one.. they should all be good..

Good looking this is a gem, unfortunatley a sh*tload of people are currently downloading and it's giving errors, i might have to pay 7 bucks for a 30 day premium account just download these. thanks again fam

I can host them for free. When I get home I'll download them and post them on my server.

Are all these at lower bit rates? These first Q-Bert "Butt Ugly Breaks" are 263kbps

These DJ Rectangle samples are 193kbps. I'm not gonna even waste my time downloading the rest.

These DJ Rectangle samples are 193kbps. I'm not gonna even waste my time downloading the rest.

I downloaded all of them...Yo what's the best quality for mp3's and how do you convert up, I'm getting back into dj'in and going digital with serato for christmas

I downloaded all of them...Yo what's the best quality for mp3's and how do you convert up, I'm getting back into dj'in and going digital with serato for christmas

You can convert them up, but that's pointless. You can't add something when it's not there. I was messing around with the ones on there, they sound weak on the home setup. On a system, they would fall apart. They're okay for home practice.

This is great. Thanks Farmski.

I recently picked up Traktor and want to check out how the scratching on it is. Plus I could use these samples for another project I am working on.

Farmski Awesome Awesome Awesome! I wish I had these in my vinyl crate but with the tech tech technology I can have them in my digital crate thanks to you!

Peace
Jester

Back