(SELLING) Korg Padkontrol & M-audio Oxygen8 v2 (NORTH CAROLINA)

yung cerberus

Hello, I'm selling my padkontrol and my oxygen for $100 + s&h each or $180 shipped for both.Driver Software and manuals included for the Padkontrol. Reason for selling is that I am Upgrading to a Mpc 1000 and a 61 key.

will post pictures after first reply:)

im interested in the padkontrol...is it on ebay??

can u PM me ur email or something so we can talk business

trade you a lexicom omega for the pad kontrol im also selling a m audio oxygen 61

Last edited:
NewDirtyBastard134 said:
trade for korg microKontrol get at me

For Both? no thanks. I'll trade the oxy for the korg.

looking for an preamp and mixer for these two Turntables I bought today (numark tt-1520's)

looking for an preamp and mixer for these two Turntables I bought today (numark tt-1520's)[/quote]

i got a lexicom omega and a radio shack ssm 1850 if look into the 1850 you see that it not a crap mixer

man i can get a 25 key oxy for 30 on ebay how bout the oxy and pakontrol and 30 my oxygen 61 is brand new in the box or ill sell it for 140 shipped

Last edited:
30 on ebay? Damn, I wish I knew that before I threw out bread for this one :mad: . how about one of my turntables , the oxy and 40....

how about padkontrol and 70 ill wait for you to pop off the oxy you got so you can have the cash

how about the padkontrol and 70 ill wait for to sell your oxy if your low on cash

Last edited:
Back