sea music video + beattape

Greetings.

This has a chill ambient feel to it. I like when it really starts going and the other elements come in. Perhaps the plucks melody gets a bit repetitive after a while a little, though the elements help freshen things. I think the engineering is good, though some drums seem a little muddy. Nice work here overall. I listened a bit to your project. Really chill, soaring nice beats. Keep it going.

Please return the feedback:

You can listen to a sampler of my new album Sinus Roris here and drop a comment: https://www.futureproducers.com/for...bum-preview-release-sinus-roris-|-f4f-470451/

Or you can listen to the second travel on the album and give feedback on that here: https://www.futureproducers.com/for...uperlunar-|-edm-\-jazz-\-trip-hop-f4f-471148/

If you like what you are hearing, you can buy my album, or individual travels on iTunes, Google Play, etc...

- TTT

the video is real nice. beat is real dope as well man. got a nice chil vibe goin on. i like the usage of sounds mostly. it creates a real nice ambience and its very creative man. mix is clean as well but i feel the kick should have a little more punch. other than tht no complaints man. keep it up

The main set of notes you use get repetitious after a while, I'd throw in another pattern or two to keep it fresh or add more to the main pattern, nice drums and mix though, keep at it man.

Thanks for the feed. This is rad, for some reason because it was a music video I expected an emcee to come on. Was happy there wasn't any vocals because the beat is unreal on it's own. Nice work on both the vid and the tunes!

thanks for checking mine man! love the beat and the video along with it (did you make the video?) I think your mix sounds clean I think the kick could hit a little harder but no much else. I like the ambient feel and the overall "ear candy" of the track. nice work man keep it up ill take a look at your beat tape.

thanks for checking mine man! love the beat and the video along with it (did you make the video?) I think your mix sounds clean I think the kick could hit a little harder but no much else. I like the ambient feel and the overall "ear candy" of the track. nice work man keep it up ill take a look at your beat tape.

yes, filmed it walking home from work. thanks!

Has a very deep, ambient, chill vibe to it. The video is damn near perfect - makes me feel like I'm flying through a trippy dream, adventure. I do agree that the melody do tend to get a bit repetitive. The mix and drums are on point, most definitely. Continue the good work, yo.

Last edited:
nice one, man. with the vid, i'm very glad i dont have epilepsy :) the track is really good, my only recommendation would be considering using more transitional effects and percussion variations during breaks to push chorus parts to new places. also, consider occasionally changing up what instruments are playing passages. this really helps tracks seem dynamic even if the music content isnt changing too much. :)

Last edited:
Im loving this track!! This vid is wack!! Iv been trying to make an effort with the visuals recently, trying to keep people listening to the video. I also enjoy being creative thinking of ideas for the track. Keep it up man!

Back