sampling on maschine

StanleySteamer

hey guys, not sure if this is the exact place to post this but i recently purchased and a maschine 2 studio and I am looking for help with an issue i am having with it and chopping a sample. Whenever i am trying to get my starts and ends right on the sample i am chopping out of a song, i always have to click the play button with my mouse to get it to play. I want it to continuously play and loop while i arrange to the start and end to get it right. any help would be really appreciated!

Let me know how it goes, I would love to purchase one here shortly because I've switched platforms and I'm not using Mac OS.

Man tbh the maschine is awesome and i love everything about it. way past the stage i was when i first started this beat lol. only thing that sucks about it is when u first get it eqing on it is a a real pain. i recommend getting ur hands on some plugins. but other than that awesome piece of hardware definitely cop one and imo only cop the studio version. it really is a huge difference

Last edited:
Yea the piano roll is the only thing I dislike about it I wish they could of made the keys bigger or added the notes on it or something

word definitely could've been better. also groove functions would have been nice though I'm getting used to the swing more and more as i progress

Back