ROUND TWO: FP TRAP ARENA Battle___boodabeats_____VS_____Benny Berg

Which beat do you like more?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
lmaooo @ all the less-than-10-post voters voting for Benny

---------- Post added at 07:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:31 PM ----------

yo we ain't seen none of these niggas before. lmao/

---------- Post added at 07:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:31 PM ----------

Who are u ??? Im new to this site I joined like a week ago if u dnt like my music just say so but dnt say stupid shit that u regret later ...

i got less than 1000 does it mean i got no forum fame? :(

i got less than 1000 does it mean i got no forum fame? :(

Lol the Mans dnt even have Music to share but likes to speak on matters ..... hes basically sayin dnt register to all newbies on this site like myself and many many others who join everyday evry second , so if ur new dnt vote or speak ur mind and comment ...lol wat a world we live in ... haha

---------- Post added at 03:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:26 PM ----------

Lol the Mans dnt even have Music to share but likes to speak on matters ..... hes basically sayin dnt register to all newbies on this site like myself and many many others who join everyday evry second , so if ur new dnt vote or speak ur mind and comment ...lol wat a world we live in ... haha

U should challenge him to a beat off Mdkw lol show him wat FP is all about !

---------- Post added at 03:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:26 PM ----------

U should challenge him to a beat off Mdkw lol show him wat FP is all about !

lmaoooooooooooo

nah, mayne, its weird tho that new users are voting for ya, but you got a nice beat here and I liked it too, so im not gonna say anything that could create any speculations, but you know.

and i think i've heard some of shawty1 music, beacuse I BELIVE he posted it somewhere.

nah, mayne, its weird tho that new users are voting for ya, but you got a nice beat here and I liked it too, so im not gonna say anything that could create any speculations, but you know.

and i think i've heard some of shawty1 music, beacuse I BELIVE he posted it somewhere.

Its all good , I wish all the new users or members vote for me ...appreciate it though ! This site should encourage new members not discourage ....

---------- Post added at 04:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:06 PM ----------

Im a newbie on this site and I really appreciate all the Love ive been getting ty to everyone that voted and my hats off to Booda once again !!

Back