Roadcase

stacka

Just wondering if any one knows of road cases which can hold 2 pdx 2000s + a pmc05 (12" - i think) i've seen some on sapphires.co.uk which r cool but i think that they only fit the techs bearing in mind that i have up 2 about £150 to spend are there any worthwhile buys???

road ready makes some really nice cases. they'll custom build anything you want...

odyssey also makes some really slick designs that i've been pretty impressed with.

Flight/road case for pdx2000s???!!!!

thanks...but are there any cases that any one knows of which are specifically designed or are big enough to hold the pdx2000s??????

do you want a coffin or two flightcases?

im pretty sure 2 flightcases would serve you better, and you dont really need a case for your mixer unless its being transported in the hold of a plane

yeah it's not gonna b going on planes just yet..!!! i just want something secure to carry them in a car and to lower the chance of ******* at parties wrecking them! Can you recommend any individual flight cases for pdx's then???

cheers

we all started throwing our opinions around and forgot to answer the question at hand....

i think regular sized flight cases fit the pdx2000 decks. in fact, i'm sure of it. we've got PDX's in regular sized TT cases at work. so yeah, they're cool. all decks are the same size roughly.

now....questions?

Thanks that's cool! i'll try n sort myself out, i've had a look at individual flight cases n they are about 60 odd quid each, and a coffin case i saw which had some good reviews was only 140 (pounds) so i might just get a coffin for only about 20 quid more than the pair!
thanks again!

dont forget about how heavy a coffin is. With 2 TTs and a mixer, you're going to need 2 people to carry it into your car. You'll have to take multiple trips with seperate road cases, but at least you'll be able to do it by yourself.

plus coffins arent samll - you wont be able to fit them into a micra! whilst if you stack the cases and the mixer, itll fit onto 1 seat

david lee said:
road ready makes some really nice cases. they'll custom build anything you want...

odyssey also makes some really slick designs that i've been pretty impressed with.

I've always been kinda partial to Odyssey. But I know Guitar Center only sells Road Ready cases. How are they? I looked at one once but I don't like the hard foam in them. Soft foam makes me feel better about putting my gear in it.

Does Road Ready make a case for the DJM600?

verbal said:

I've always been kinda partial to Odyssey. But I know Guitar Center only sells Road Ready cases. How are they? I looked at one once but I don't like the hard foam in them. Soft foam makes me feel better about putting my gear in it.

Does Road Ready make a case for the DJM600?

GC sells road ready and Odyssey

i've got names of people i can call at both companies (plus ProCases) that can custom order cases, and they all do a damn fine job

we recently had a massive coffin built for mix master mike himself by odyssey. pretty dope

david lee said:

GC sells road ready and Odyssey

i've got names of people i can call at both companies (plus ProCases) that can custom order cases, and they all do a damn fine job

we recently had a massive coffin built for mix master mike himself by odyssey. pretty dope

Any possible deals on two turntable and one DJM600 cases, David? I'd like them all in black, with the soft, thick foam inside. Or maybe both turntable cases black and the 600 case blue.

Cheers everyone

i think i'll prob go for the flight cases rather than a coffin + i doubt that i'll get a mixer case, i'm glad i asked now!!!!
I can't say i'd thought about weight that much so cheers everyone!!!!

I wanna' get Turntablelab cases for all my gear. Records, decks, mixer...everything.
[greatbritain_mode] Those mixers are the dog's danglies! [/greatbritain_mode] :D

Back