Review: IK Multimedia Philharmonik Miroslav

This is a great video Mano. I havent been around FP in a while, came back just recently cause I have had the time to, and I have really enjoyed the positive changes to the way your site works (way better than when everything was green, and so limited =)). Having multiple videos like this showing practical usage of products as well as showcasing the abilities/features is a great move on your part. Would you consider taking requests for particular products that viewers would like to see reviewed? Thanks for everything you do for the community, it doesnt go unnoticed.

Thanks everyone!

@Alabaster:
sure thing, feel free to let me know (PM) what you'd like to see me explain / show / talk about.

My pleasure!

yea vid was nice , this video is the reason i copped those sounds. . . thnx mano

for all those that would like to really hear what can be done with those sounds check this out right here http://www.soundclick.com/bands/songInfo.cfm?bandID=426867&songID=4807883

i have those sounds sindse 3 days now.. this is my first song made with the miroslav refills. every sound exept the drums and bass comes from miroslav. hop ya like . peace

hey mano, how would you compare the miroslav to the motu symphonic plugin?

I'm looking to get some new sounds. I originally was going to buy a Fantom, but am opting to get Plugsound Pro some time this week. I'll probably do a similar video for it. Hmm watching this video again puts me into a dilemma. I want this too. If I do I'll get the Sampletank crossgrade.

Last edited by a moderator:
i like the way he looked at the camera for a quick second after he played the first instrument "female choir" as if to say "what did yall think ?" . and did he say "Pawst" (post) . lol good vid though

Philharmonik Miroslav .. what's cool about this one is that i've allways been a fan of old...
true!

midi miroslav

i have a question.i have miroslav, protools 7.1,powerbookg4 os10.4.1,a digi002,and a mpc 2000xl.how do i trigger the sounds from miroslav on my mpc?i followed the manuals instructions by creating a stereo track then select the plug-in on the insert then create a midi track then pressing the record button on the midi track but its still not triggering the sounds.i dont know if the problem is the way i have tracks set up or the midi setup in protools but im really confused because the way i have it set up know works well with reason 4.can you explain to me how to make this work?

Back