Producers That Use Fl Studio

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got a couple or few wobble presets for Wasp(or is it Wasp XT) that are for dubstep.

I use wasp xt, but many people use sytrus or 3 osc. I feel that they both make things too complicated, but some wobbles that i have heard are pretty legit on them. But ya FL studio is almost perfect for dubstep. They have a few plug ins specifically aimed towards wobble basses. I like it, but im goin to look on other programs before i make my final decision.

I use wasp xt, but many people use sytrus or 3 osc. I feel that they both make things too complicated, but some wobbles that i have heard are pretty legit on them. But ya FL studio is almost perfect for dubstep. They have a few plug ins specifically aimed towards wobble basses. I like it, but im goin to look on other programs before i make my final decision.

dude... Skream said in an interview that he's got something like 3000 tracks that he's done in FL Studio.

Seriously, for dubstep, FL is where it's at. I'm just getting into dubstep and I already see just how useful FL is for it.

I haven't used Wasp XT for wobbles, but I have used Wasp. Though I prefer 3XOSC, I could see doing a dubstep track without it.

This would maybe not excite you to use FL Studio, but Soulja Boys whole First album was made in FL Studio....

Ok, i know its Soulja Boy, but look at where hes at!

this isn't a knock on FL but cmon now,the first Souljah Boy album ??? you talkin about those beats ? those were literally beats only a 16 yr old bama could fuk with

What Famous Producers Use Fl Studio? Also Is Fl Studio Professional? People Ray Pro Tools Is More Professional And The Exported Wave Files Have A Higher Quality. Before I Invest I Want To Know If Its Real Good To Get Fl Studio. I Mean Most Audio Websites Dont Carry It And If They Do, There Is No Books On It.

i used to work for image line (the creators of fl studio)

the truth is NO FAMOUS producers use fl studio

image line have tried to spread internet rummors that certant producers and even that
arnold schwarzenegger

uses the daw BUT ITS ALL LIES

fl studio is not very good

infact its totally lame

yes all exported wav files sound like crap

because image line dont care

all image line care about is gettin as many cracked versions of fl studio out there as possible, which creates more idiots makkin lame beat makking videos, bombing the internet with there vids
SO THAT WHEN YOU SERCH HOW TO MAKE A HIP HOP INSTRUMENTAL
YOU GET A VID OF SOMONE ON FL STUDIO

and in turn this means they sell more of there substandard peice of crap daw, (kuz the more its advertised to more people end up buying it)

the sooner you get rid of fl studio the better my friend!

...all image line care about is gettin as many cracked versions of fl studio out there as possible, which creates more idiots makkin lame beat makking videos, bombing the internet with there vids
SO THAT WHEN YOU SERCH HOW TO MAKE A HIP HOP INSTRUMENTAL
YOU GET A VID OF SOMONE ON FL STUDIO

and in turn this means they sell more of there substandard peice of crap daw, (kuz the more its advertised to more people end up buying it)

That couldn't possibly work because if the cracked version is readily available, and there are tons of videos showing how to get a cracked copy, how many actual sales would it make? Enough to cover the loss created by pushing the cracked copies? Nah - not a chance.

benga( big dupstep producer) uses fl studio, boi-onda use fl studio also, hell everyone new 9th used to use it.

Good work man never blames his tools. FL Studio has always cradled my ideas fully. I'm the design flaw, not FL Studio.

---------- Post added 06-01-2010 at 11:21 PM ---------- Previous post was 05-31-2010 at 03:26 PM ----------

There's always PSP Vintage Warmer VST if you can't get the feel of a professionally produced track on your beats though.

yeah i think its a load of ish that people rip FL. i agree with the fact that me not being able to afford hardware, as much as i want it, doesnt degrade me being a producer, its all how you work your music and your own sound.

I have tons of expensive software and drum sequencers and I STILL use FL, just easier to workflow, although I do get all of my sounds from Battery, FL is still my sequencer of choice.

I have tons of expensive software and drum sequencers and I STILL use FL, just easier to workflow, although I do get all of my sounds from Battery, FL is still my sequencer of choice.

How do you accomplish this? I can't seem to get the sounds from Battery to work in any other program.

I can name quite a few and all these guys have had pretty big singles on the radio and all. google them.

Surf Club
Boi 1da
Soundz
Best Kept Secret (DC team)
DeadMau5
Infinity
Steve Morales
BKS (under Akon's Production Team)

Reponse to Fl Studio being Professional Software

I agree with earlier post about it all depends on who is using it. I'm a college Freshmen and have been using Fl Studio for a little over 4 years now and a lot of what sounds professional within FL depends on the vst's and plugins you use. It also relies on how much you know about mixing and mastering. I personally am still experimenting with it, but check me out and tell me what you think.

I have the entire Komplete 5 library as well as vts's such as ReFx Nexus & Vanguard, Abysynth, Hypersonic, Sylenth, Orchestral, and Sonic Synth just to name a few. I have plugins by Sonnox Oxford and Izotope Ozone 4.

The irony of this thread is, while in 2009 it may have been a question of who used FL, in 2012 the question would be who doesn't? I'd estimate that about 80% of the music released this year was done by producers who use FL. I think every song on Wale's Ambition was made in FL(Tone P, Lex, ect), and most of Jeezy's new joint, most of Waynes Carter IV, and more than half of Drakes Take Care...I'll be here forever.

I have the entire Komplete 5 library as well as vts's such as ReFx Nexus & Vanguard, Abysynth, Hypersonic, Sylenth, Orchestral, and Sonic Synth just to name a few. I have plugins by Sonnox Oxford and Izotope Ozone 4.

Dang, I'd hate to live in your house with all the bandwidth your bit torrent client is taking up. :p

Still, I agree, most people regardless of DAW use primarily third party plugins.

FL has a great workflow which is why I like it. The whole idea that FL's quality is any worse than another DAW is asinine. I mean, how is FL's 32 bit floating any worse than Reason's 32 bit floating?

I agree with @deranged. Damn near everyone uses FL studio now. lol. Plus with sites like Flstudioskins.com you can get custom skins to really change the look of your daw. If only cubase could do that...lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back