Price is Right Theme Sampled link inside

R

Red Eyed Elite

Alotta people were talking on here saying this was real hard to sample. this is what I did with it in like 25 minutes. its unfinished i just wanted to see what yall thought of it so far.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks HeIsTruth,
I peeped the attachment really like the raw bassline gave the track a swagger type vibe. Props for uploading it.

Red Eyed Elite said:
Alotta people were talking on here saying this was real hard to sample. this is what I did with it in like 25 minutes. its unfinished i just wanted to see what yall thought of it so far.

sounds good so far my man did a version he cut the **** out it im going to see if i can find it for you

Red Eyed Elite said:

This issent tight hommie

Simple...the beat is Hot!!!, but It would have been better if one could tell it was the price is right theme song, but besides that 1 out of 10 I give it an 8.

not so good as a flip if you gonna tell people what it is atleast make sound close to the sample if not whats the point?????
......not that good of a beat to slo and it has no movement 4/10

Last edited:
paul_who said:
not so good as a flip if you gonna tell people what it is atleast make sound close to the sample if not whats the point?????

the point is that he's tryin to be original. which is what should be happenin. anybody can just take that sample, slow it down, throw drums on it and voila... the point is to CHOP IT UP, and make it ur own...

J

JBeeZy said:
the point is that he's tryin to be original. which is what should be happenin. anybody can just take that sample, slow it down, throw drums on it and voila... the point is to CHOP IT UP, and make it ur own...

J
then why dude all like this the price is right .......umm i didnt think it was that hot and if he tryin to be all original why fuk wit that sample????? what he chop wit a chain saw...lol

Last edited:
i didn't think his track was all that hot either....i was merely respondin to buddy's post saying that the **** had to have the same price is right sample going on.... the thread starter said price is right b/c we've been talkin bout seein who can flip the price is right theme song... it is the song u started with, wether u take one stab out of it, or u chop up a loop from it, it's the inspiration for the rest of the track.

J

JBeeZy said:
i didn't think his track was all that hot either....i was merely respondin to buddy's post saying that the **** had to have the same price is right sample going on.... the thread starter said price is right b/c we've been talkin bout seein who can flip the price is right theme song... it is the song u started with, wether u take one stab out of it, or u chop up a loop from it, it's the inspiration for the rest of the track.

J

ok cool

lol yall take this **** real serious I guess, I was just messing around cuz i had read some people say its hard to flip so i tried flipping it. I don't really even like the **** myself, and found it hard to find inspiration from just like some of yall had said

lol and paul who is just ignorant so I'll just lol his comments he obviously doesnt know **** about **** ya dig, newbie forums thaaat way

Last edited by a moderator:
Number one, I like this. This is the best flipped Price Is Right sample.

BUT... You can't even tell it's that, dude. And it's just a tadbit.. ''slow''.

Red Eyed Elite said:
lol yall take this **** real serious I guess, I was just messing around cuz i had read some people say its hard to flip so i tried flipping it. I don't really even like the **** myself, and found it hard to find inspiration from just like some of yall had said

lol and paul who is just ignorant so I'll just lol his comments he obviously doesnt know **** about **** ya dig, newbie forums thaaat way

low post yeah....... but not new to this pimp.......anytime you wanna get burned fuk wit me

Back