Presonus Studio One >>>>>>> ??????

BIGpun4EVER

I just started using a new DAW Presonus Studio One Pro and I gotta say its one of the best daws i have ever used.

Does any one know if Studio One's Impact Sampler can import MPC programs. If so how?

Also i been trying to rewire Reason 5 into it...How can i rewire it in a way were i can get all my devices in there own track inside of Studio One

Yeah...for really...lol

How can you love something you don't even know fully?

Read the manual.

people do it all the time....lol , im just having trouble figuring out some things. but so far this daw is bad ass. I have tryed about every daw out there and this runs so smooth, i guess i just like the workflow and the ease of use...well except for those few things im tryna figure out. You have to try it out so you can see for your self

Presonus Studio One is pretty sweet. It has a lot a features and light on computer resources. However, I don't think it imports MPC programs. Check the Presonus forums to make sure.

Studio One is great. I have used Cubase and Vegas, but recently I have made some of my best work (imo) in Studio One.

Sorry I can't answer your MPC question, coz I don't use one. But I have to get 20 posts so I can see all your wonderful sigs, so this is #6.

Good luck! BTW, Presonus customer service is great, so they should be able to help you if you don't find the answer on your own.

I know it can load REX2 files, but i don't know about MPC ones. I've done well with Soundfonts, wav, even mp3 loading up in S1 though.

Big Pun you need to get your WRAP on man!!! I knew you where looking for a change but you need to look at LIVE 8!!! Wrapping is the shit homie.

I don't think that Studio One has any built-in MPC kit playback function, but converting the kits to .sf2 for Studio One's built-in sampler can be done with AWave, or Extreme Sample Converter. Do you need to import the kits, or patterns and Songs?

I don't think that Studio One has any built-in MPC kit playback function, but converting the kits to .sf2 for Studio One's built-in sampler can be done with AWave, or Extreme Sample Converter. Do you need to import the kits, or patterns and Songs?

yea, how do you import the kits, patterns, and songs? is that even possible? i know some software like maschine can import the programs but not the patterns and song data...

---------- Post added at 11:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:03 PM ----------

What didnt you like about it?

i guess i just wasnt use to it, but im going to give it another try. i see they added a bunch of new things

Features?

I know that Studio One has it's own sample player & Soundfont player. But i use sfz+ to load indvidual wave samples and Soundfonts. You can even drag the .wav files directly to the track view and quantize them from there if you want. (step sequencer) All you need are drum samples/loops to drag. It also imports .mp3 as well.

If anybody is interested from April 6th-9th Presonus is offering digital download of Studio One Artist for $29; which means with the $199 upgrade you can get into the Pro version for a total of $229 instead of $399

Im still messin with the demo. Im thinkin about coppin. Its fun as hail, but I cannot get it to recognize that my usb mic is plugged in... kinda frustrating cuz i wanna use it to lay vocals.

Im still messin with the demo. Im thinkin about coppin. Its fun as hail, but I cannot get it to recognize that my usb mic is plugged in... kinda frustrating cuz i wanna use it to lay vocals.
go to the presonus forum and ask someone should be able to help you. I wouldn't know myself cuz i don't use a usb mic

Back