Post Your 1000th Here!!!

can I get 300 more posts now please
:p

Last edited by a moderator:
1000 posts??? i havent even reached 100 yet :rolleyes:... i dont see it happeneing for me anytime soon, i just dont have alot to say. I am still taking alot in and i don't wanna say anythign that i might get flamed for.

Congrats Chuck

:cheers: on your first 1000th and many more to come.

I will be back in about 50 posts as I will be celebrating my big 3000th. :D

Well guys, this is the third time I have illegally posted in this thread before achieving 1000 posts (919 currently) but I have something to say.

these are my confessions:

I post and read on FP because I get to talk about music with people who make music and have a deeper perspective than the average joe. And cause I'm a fan of producers.

But after all this time, although I often fool around on some musical instruments...

...I HAVE NEVER MADE A BEAT
:(

I guess I'm too lazy to get my setup going. (It's a *****.)
So, in view of me approaching my 1000th post (which would be a shame with no beats ever made), I'm drawing the line.

I will not post anymore chatter on FP until I get somethin up on soundclick. (And that's tough, cause I got a whole bunch of threads I wanna start right now.) (Any remaining posts will be used to clear up my latency, software setup issues.) And I will return to this thread at the appropriate 1000 post status with...

...My first beat.

(which I'm sure will be banging like fresh83!)

Peace

(congrats cubase, you're a mutha)

Last edited:
Lord Thathidge said:
...and he finally breaks the 2000 barrier after nearly 3 and half years of semi-dedication...

and all of the inhabitants and patrons of the world enclosed in the gates spectral raise their commemorative sausages to full mast in honor of the CHEIF sausage weilder.

"it's a celebration bytches"
sausage_011604_big.jpg

Back