Post Your 1000th Here!!!

balma said:
Yeah! he's right behind me.

hope to get that avatar before friday, I have been browsing www.fusionanomaly for one, and I'll need a new sig, hope to return to the previous one with the fetus.
Besides, I have learned a lot of bad things on fusionanomaly

:bat:

that is one great site!!

partybag1.jpg

I have been enlightened....

Please Mano1, I need your blessings....

dj.gif

:monkey::monkey::monkey::monkey::monkey::monkey:

Thanks a lot guys, I'm really happy to be here. Reaching 1000 posts is like graduation.

This place have help me a lot in my music career, I have seen another points of view and different perspectives about music production.
I have improved my english, and I've increased my enthusiasm.
Still learning how to interact with so different people around the world, but music get everybody closer to each other.

Cheers for F.P comunity:cheers:

balma said:
Thanks a lot guys, I'm really happy to be here. Reaching 1000 posts is like graduation.

This place have help me a lot in my music career, I have seen another points of view and different perspectives about music production.
I have improved my english, and I've increased my enthusiasm.
Still learning how to interact with so different people around the world, but music get everybody closer to each other.

Cheers for F.P comunity:cheers:

super co-sign :cheers:

haHA...my avatar is light shining past trees (sets a nice mood) but i'm always changing my avatar so i might use some of them.

C{h}ameleon, thats the most I seen u type in ages! I thought u were dying on us with all the short posts!

And balma, those avatars are pretty sweet. You may have to keep one of them warm for me cos im coming for that 1000 spot soon enough!

I have more than 1.700 .gif avatar that I been collecting the last two years, the biggest problem is to choose one. I could offer several ones to choose to each member who reach 1000 posts if they want to....
;)

Back