Post Your 1000th Here!!!

ONE80 said:
whoa! I turned to glance at the tv for a minute, and when I turned back I noticed my post number was 1999!

I'm glad I saw this because I probably woud of been well into the 2000's before I noticed.

2000!!!

I should change my font color or something...

I would give you congratulations but they told me I wansn't allowed to post in this thre-

-Oh ****, I did it again!
There I go posting in the thread with the seasoned vets.

Well, while I'm here, congrats, and peace to all...

You elitist BASTARDZ!!!
*quickly runs back to newbie forum*

Last edited:
lo tech said:

I would give you congratulations but they told me I wansn't allowed to post in this thre-

-Oh ****, I did it again!
There I go posting in the thread with the seasoned vets.

Well, while I'm here, congrats, and peace to all...

You elitist BASTARDZ!!!
*quickly runs back to newbie forum*

i may have 2000 posts, but i'm no vet. THM and j-traxx and a few others, I would consider vets.

congrats one80 and j-traxx :cheers:

*checks j-traxx's postcount*
*checks THM's postcount*
*checks j-traxx's postcount again*
*checks THM's count again*
*realizes, that j-traxx's currently just 42 posts short of THM*
*gets some popcorn, sits back and hopes for a good fight for position 1 :D *

:cheers:

baggysound said:
congrats one80 and j-traxx :cheers:

*checks j-traxx's postcount*
*checks THM's postcount*
*checks j-traxx's postcount again*
*checks THM's count again*
*realizes, that j-traxx's currently just 42 posts short of THM*
*gets some popcorn, sits back and hopes for a good fight for position 1 :D *

I know I know....
Don't worry I'm just spending a little less time on the forums lately 'cause I'm organizing my brandnew studio room (will be built from scratch Jan-Feb 2005) and this will be great - with complete acoustic isolation, acoustic treatment placed by professionals, maybe a new mixer, customized desk, a complete new modular system (probably Oakley or Mudosonics - the last one makes e.g. 100% MOOG Modular System 55 clones).
Also my first baby is upcoming (foreseen by the end of December), and I'm negociating about a new record deal.
So it's very busy here at THM's...
And I bet Jason will be very glad he will be #1 here - and it's really granted.

THM said:
I know I know....
Don't worry I'm just spending a little less time on the forums lately 'cause I'm organizing my brandnew studio room (will be built from scratch Jan-Feb 2005) and this will be great - with complete acoustic isolation, acoustic treatment placed by professionals, maybe a new mixer, customized desk, a complete new modular system (probably Oakley or Mudosonics - the last one makes e.g. 100% MOOG Modular System 55 clones).

I hope we are going to see some photo's????

Also my first baby is upcoming (foreseen by the end of December), and I'm negociating about a new record deal.

Congrats to you! :cheers:

THM said:

I know I know....
So it's very busy here at THM's...
And I bet Jason will be very glad he will be #1 here - and it's really granted.

ooh.. "a babyMOOG" (they can make noises you wouldn't even believe they existed :D )

best wishes and congrats of course

if you have the time you'll have to make a diary (with pics) for building the studio ;)

and i'm sure that j-traxx'll be a good representative for the #1 postcount

wow i have missed a lot lately - i need to start keeping up with my thread. . .

congrats to one80 for hitting 2k!

congrats to big j for hitting 11k!

and THM - congrats in advance for becoming daddy MOOG! december is right around the corner! and also, what you're doing with your studio sounds absulutely succulant - i'm drooling just thinking about it. . .

good stuff going on here - everyone keep up the good work!

AlurOne! said:
and THM - congrats in advance for becoming daddy MOOG! december is right around the corner! and also, what you're doing with your studio sounds absulutely succulant - i'm drooling just thinking about it. . .
Thanks dude !! :cheers:

Back