PLEASE HELP. Mix down issue with Fruity Loops Studio

S-Kay

Hi everyone, this is really important so any help would be GREATLY appreciated.

Ive created a track and im taking it to the studio on monday to add VOX. When I mix it all down together on Fruity Loops Studio 10 it comes out perfectly but, for the studio, I need each track of the tune as a seperate file so it can be mixed in nicely with the VOX. I tried rendering each track on their own but the come out at 99% volume (the dont clip) When I put them all together in the DAW so the whole song plays, becuase they are all at 99% it causes the whole thing to clip. How can i combat this so it comes out the same as when they are all renderd together just in seperate tracks?

MANY THANKS,

---------- Post added at 03:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:19 PM ----------

To put it in simple terms...

Ive exported each track as its own WAV file. Each track doesnt clip and max out at -0.1db.

When I put all the tracks together in Cubase it then causes the whole thing to clip. I can combat this by turning the master channel down to -11db. If I do this though, the song will sound quiet once finished. What other way can I stop it from clipping?

Many thanks

I'm guessing here... I've never had this problem, but I've never put it back together using CUBASE either.Wild guess...check that you've turned OFF the default Fruity Limiter that starts when you first open FL Studio...normally its located on the master channel and in the bottom slot of your IN. If it is ON and you turn it OFF, it's gonna throw everything that you've done out of wack so you will have to go back and fix your mix, eq and levels. **Be sure to save it in another name so you don't loose the first setup that you had.**

Yes, but then go back, raise your volumes and readjust everything to get it back to the way you like it...(just do it without that limiter). If you need a limiter, use the one on the fruity multichannel compressor.

to track out your beats, select the seperate mixer channels option in the rendering interface...bottom right section.

At that point it wont matter if the master channel has a limiter or not

Mind you though, as a result of mixin into limiter, u run the risk of having r mix not sound nt as balanced whn the limiter is removed

The issue with exporting each channel solo'ed you have to turn of everything in the master buss

Back