Platinum Producer "AyotheProducer" shows Polow Da Don stole "Lil Wayne- John" Beat.

Desmond *A*

Platinum Producer "AyotheProducer" shows Polow Da Don stole "Lil Wayne- John" Beat.

[video]http://www.hotnewhiphop.com/ayo-the-producer-claims-polow-tha-don-stole-credit-for-lil-wayne-andquot-johnandquot-beat-video.4507.html[/video]

:bigeyes::bigeyes:

So pretty much producing on any Wayne project is like a charity on your part got damn! lol I was wondering about that record because first I heard this guy produced it...then it was Polow Da Don...then Yung Berg says he produced on it.

dude got nothing?

if you can prove your case in civil court beyond a preponderance of evidence, then you don't have anything to worry about...

you own the session files, you have the email / texting logs; it's pretty much open and shut...you'll still get paid - just gotta fight for every penny...AND you might not get the "fame" from being the ORIGINALLY credited songwriter.

i know some of the story behind this track. but i dont know if its my place to talk but pretty much, dude got his ayo got his credits, he got paid. if it was gonna be a problem then it should have been addressed when he first got word of the track getting to wayne, not months later. ayo is one of the most talented underrated producers that ive ever heard. but just fromw what i know with him and yung berg, now this mess with polow...............im not one to judge, i hope he continues on the road to greatness

Last edited:
umm just to put shit in perspective

i was asked how i wanted to be credited on the album in March.. the album came out in august.... John was officially released in March.... video comes out now that he aint get credited..

Last edited:
umm just to put shit in perspective

i was asked how i wanted to be credited on the album in March.. the album came out in august.... John was officially released in March.... video comes out now that he aint get credited..

pardon me if im a tad slow but i dont get it lol. are u talking about urself or ayo?

pardon me if im a tad slow but i dont get it lol. are u talking about urself or ayo?

i mean im talking about ayo. he really spent THAT long trying to get his credit.. it was a long time to get that worked out. The song was released on Itunes, at that point all of the stuff shouldve been fixed. It was a single, he shouldve already been seeing bread from it by the time the album came out. Now that the album is double platinum he's putting out the video.. its just ill timed and a sad situation

i mean im talking about ayo. he really spent THAT long trying to get his credit.. it was a long time to get that worked out. The song was released on Itunes, at that point all of the stuff shouldve been fixed. It was a single, he shouldve already been seeing bread from it by the time the album came out. Now that the album is double platinum he's putting out the video.. its just ill timed and a sad situation

thats the part i dont understand. maybe u actually know ayo, ive never talked with him but from what i was understand hes gotten paid for the track u know, i think the issue now is that he just wants his name out there. when the track had very first dropped i had researched and and had named 3 producers of the track.

i think the problem is now is that there are like 4 names attached to that track. ayo, rob holiday, polow and berg (if im correct, dont quote me) and there are only 2 credited. but ive talked to berg and hes never spoke on any money issues with that track. matter of fact we talked about this earlier because he asked me what i thought of the whole situation with ayo going after polow on twitter

---------- Post added at 02:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:00 AM ----------

i think alot of us know polow does the ghost producing think to help put dudes on. look at chase n cashe and hit-boy. both of them are platinum producers now. i dont really like to speak on situations i dont know much about but hell its all just good conversation, no harm done

i know of Ayo, dont know him personally and i know Rob.. and i just know the whole thing could've been avoided easily, i think attacking somebody on twitter is corny. point blank and period. You gotta know when to pick your battles, you had 8-10 months to call him out and you didn't. handle it with lawyers, get your shit right and call it a day

i know of Ayo, dont know him personally and i know Rob.. and i just know the whole thing could've been avoided easily, i think attacking somebody on twitter is corny. point blank and period. You gotta know when to pick your battles, you had 8-10 months to call him out and you didn't. handle it with lawyers, get your shit right and call it a day

I don't understand how you could be making instrumentals for headliners and don't have a ent.lawyer
maybe he did see a ent. lawyer and they told him he doesn't have a case
and now he's mad and coming out on the internet with his grief

end of the day if AYO was the only person to make that beat, he should be the only person on that record. To often we get caught up into the "oh he placed it for me so he deserves credit" shit.. no.. you pay him a finders fee and you keep it moving, neither polow nor rob should get any publishing if they didnt come up with the beat.

that shit is common practice and its stupid.. you place my shit? guess what you can get 15% of my advance just like a manager would, but you not touching my publishing or my credit. these dudes just tryna get a rep.

but thats really all i gotta say about that, hope the situation gets worked out for all parties involved, aint really my business anyway

---------- Post added at 09:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:28 PM ----------

I don't understand how you could be making instrumentals for headliners and don't have a ent.lawyer

a lot of producers dont understand the importance of having lawyers or managers or having people in your corner period. people just want to make beats and hope shit goes for the best. chasing the dream. somebody said "yo wayne picked up the record, track it out so we can get this bread" and boom. thats how shit happens.. you saw the video.. dude was in the club and he rushed home to track that shit, he aint thinking about lawyers, he thinking his homie just placed a record for him.

lot of producers dont know.. growing pains.. lots of producers who you think are caking and making bread really arent, they try to save face for all the ****ed up deals they signed, aint seeing a dime.. got a lot of credits though, but aint seeing a percentage of the money they should be. sad honestly

the only way he wouldnt have a case is if they already had some shit worked out which is what it is. like i said, it was all good when they cut that check, now all these months later u wanna complain. he knew what the situation was. hell the track wasnt even waynes originally, it was for roscoe dash. truth be told if rob didnt have the track it wouldnt have gotten to polow, and polow got it to wayne. its the music BUSINESS and rarely do niggas ever do things out of the goodness of their hearts.

i know it sucks for him to split his publishing but hell, he produced the first single off the biggest rap album of 2011, who else can say that. u even hear his tag in the video

but why now? whats his aim?? he knew what he signed up for

---------- Post added at 02:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:44 AM ----------

253 views and 18 replies smh

Back