Placement Opportunities - UPDATED DAILY!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
[UPDATE 29/01]Nu Jerzey Devil

---------- Post added 01-31-2012 at 05:46 PM ---------- Previous post was 01-29-2012 at 10:19 PM ----------

[UPDATE 31/01]Ice Billion Berg

---------- Post added 02-02-2012 at 08:27 PM ---------- Previous post was 01-31-2012 at 05:46 PM ----------

[UPDATE 02/02]Red Cafe

---------- Post added 02-06-2012 at 08:35 PM ---------- Previous post was 02-02-2012 at 08:27 PM ----------

[UPDATE 06/02]Rum

How can we know that is legit? Almost every placements email adress is a @gmail.com? Dont these ppl have artist website adresses, or manager adresses or something. Its a bit shady that every email is a gmail, even some of them is like "drdre123@gmail" lmao. How serious is that??

Last edited:
How can we know that is legit? Almost every placements email adress is a @gmail.com? Dont these ppl have artist website adresses, or manager adresses or something. Its a bit shady that every email is a gmail, even some of them is like "drdre123@gmail" lmao. How serious is that??
1. Most industry guys use gmail...its almost an industry standard
2. The emails are from their Twitter accounts...he's not just pulling them out his ass

Its easy to remember...they make email accounts specifically for beats...
And yea the Red Cafe link didn't work but all the others did for me

This thread is awesome.. thanks! to ppl who think these emails are fake or w.e I already had quite a few of these emails from other sources so I'm pretty sure they're real

Yeah, they do use email addresses like that. I'm sure me nor any of the other producers trying to land a placement don't mind you not submitting :pointing:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back