Piano Sample Beat

Sample is really cool. Like that piano. Oh nice, I like that you filtered it about 50 seconds in. This has a really cool vibe. I personally would have made this a little more dirty and boom bap ish, chopped it up, but that's just my style. This was really clean. For what it is, it's dope, you did a really good job. Not much else to say!

Check me out if you get a chance! 'Friday'

Thanks for the feedback! I actually agree with you about dirtying it up would've been a lot cooler haha.

Yeah man, just to give you perspective I also would've chopped it up and manipulated the chops, the reason being that right now it has a very sort of 'swingy-pop' feel, or like an old flock of seagulls track with the guitar in the back (hah), but right now the feel/timing of it feels more 'poppy' then it does hip hop. You still flipped it nice though, and its cool. good work

Hahaha Flock of Seagulls. Thanks for the feedback man, that piano sample was actually different I sampled each chord and run out of another sample and played it on a drum pad. It definitely did give it a poppy feel though. I should've chopped it up more in the verses to give it that more hip hop boom bap feel for sure.

counter melody works nicely bro, good work on this. Maybe spice up the mix a bit more with some added percussion, feel like there's still some room.

Back