OZ Vs. The Wire

TOP 5
here it is...

the wire
oz
curbed
enterouge
hung...(this will be a classic hbo series) its got all the makings to be a great series

the one thing about oz, was that irish dude, whos brother was "slow", i dont remember that dude ever gettin ****ed with, like other characters...dude had mad heart, started a lot of **** between other inmates....gettin in dudes heads>>>

TOP 5
here it is...

the wire
oz
curbed
enterouge
hung...(this will be a classic hbo series) its got all the makings to be a great series

Curb is hilarious. Another one of those shows that i was late on, but had to go back & watch every episode. Larry David's a comedic genius. The new season is about to start on the 20th. I haven't seen an episode of Entourage or Hung yet though.

Last edited by a moderator:
How my hair look mike!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It look good girl. Snoop was the most gangsta one on that show, but man it was something about that lil dude mike. That made me respect that lil dude, but best scene of the wire.

[/

[/

My favorite show right now got to be Trueblood on HBO. Im addicted to that show. But man i cant wait for next week for the season ending. How many trueblood fans we have in here?

Last edited:
Man oz was unreal. Orielly would have been dead. Lol I hated the dude and he had c o protection early on. Later he had no one and manipulated inmates so easily it seemed like a fairy tale. Another show that started out decent then got ridiculously unbelievable was weeds. It got so unbelievable and almost unwatchable. It's hard to stay entertained when it's so comical and predictable

Curb is definately the best comedy, I've never laughed so hard at a show. Soon as he start gettin mad and gets that look and is about to argue, dyin. When Susie is about to give someone the business, same way. The fact that they improv a lot of it is even more impressive. The outtakes almost killed me yo. Wire for best show of all time, curb for best comedy. Larry David Is the man. Leon had me dyin too. "that's that jaculate" Great show

True Blood is dope! actually the title song is one of my favorite title songs I've heard. bad things by jace everett.

Entourage is dope, my favorite episode is where Dom (Big white dude from the Wire) stole Shrek!

from the wire, besides marlo being that dude, smart and gangsta...omars scene when he was stuck in the apt and gettin CAPPED on by marlos boys and dude ran thru the glass door and jumped like 10 floors or some ****, then just gone...
mike put in work tho

wire hands down...it was a lot more realistic.....oz was like a soap opera....

oz jumped the shark...the wire was hot till the end...

That is the truth right there. Both were great, but the Wire was raw without jumping the shark.

the best scene was when omar was heading to the store for some Honey Nut and when on his way back he lit up a newport and dudes drop their shyt from the room. dude nonchalantly comes back from the store with a back of shyt and some regular cheerios

and on the last episode where micheal jacks dude with the rim shop. and dude says 'you're just a boy" and mike shoots dude and say "that's just your knee"

and this scene where McNulty and Bunk investigate a crime scene only sayin the word "Fvck"

^^Can't forget Lester, he was smart and funny. The scene where he cracks Bird in the head with that bottle...gangster. Crank calling Marlo...hilarious. I would have liked to see a happy ending for Randy, he had a mind for business and a lot of potential. I wonder what role he will fill? Namond was the only one with a happy ending.

The Wire was my sh!t except for season 2 I could do without all that docks sh!t. True Blood is the sh!t now. I'm just really starting to watch weeds on season 3 right now.

I thought they were going to take out marlo and mike take over. Thats what it look like it was going too happen, but it didnt go down like that. I still say that mike next in line if the show would have continue.

Nah he's the new stick up kid, not hustla. Man I be fightin not to watch it again cause it's only been months since I saw it for the first time. I tried sopranos n all that but nothin quite does it. While it kepte entertained, it wasn't like a can't miss. Great moments, slow moments, and a lot of Tony on the couch. The wire keeps u glued to the screen

Back