Opinions on skrillex?

i don't like his haircut or clothes, quite frankly if i saw someone who looked like him walking down the street my urge would be to beat them senseless, so i will ABSOLUTELY NOT listen to a single track of his.

Skrillex is a beast producer! I'm not a huge fun of his music, but the production is pretty good! I'm more into Excision, Datsik, Downlink etc. But I can't say that Skrillex as a bad producer. He got some killer sounds and well built songs.

I think the guy has done an excellent job developing a brand and distinct sound while generating a huge fanbase. None of these can be considered "bad qualities" by anyone wanting to make a career out of music. The guy is super talented IMO as well. Had a few songs I like and alot of great videos as well.

He's good but his fanbase is retarded. I blame him for bringing the retards into EDM who call everything made electronically dubstep. I never actually thought he'd take off as much as he did but I don't know if it's really him making all of his music. He said he only uses his laptop and headphones which is strange considering how complex but cleanly mastered his songs are.

Back