Numark as a nu-force? (hyuk hyuk)

Siv said:

Options are good but so far you have to sacrifice reliability and quality to get them.

That is why I want technics to come out with a table with increased pitch control cause I know they'd do it right :)

what do you expect? this is why i've slowed done in how often i post here... there's only so many times you can argue the same points, even if it's in regards to our favorite pastime.

*shrugs*

i really don't have much else to say other than that.

-sim*n

I've been here two years man, never bothers me... there's always a variety of new opinions and views shared. :cool:

Also remember that there are a lot of new people posting these days. It's not fair to expect them to trawl through the older threads to see if their questions have already been answered as a lot of the posts are chat and not serious replies (like this one!)

you're trippin....both numark and technics will be around forever...they've been around this long for a reason....technics 1200's will always be industry standard. vestax can only pray that their TT's will last anywhere as long as a 1200.

and numark has always made excellent quality mixers but you have to spend some money on them like at least $500.00. you get what you pay for

idioteQnology said:

That is why I want technics to come out with a table with increased pitch control cause I know they'd do it right :)

they did that already to satisfy people like you who want to see it...but how often do you really ever pitch a record up to +15? why not just throw on a chipmunk punk record instead

V said:

they did that already to satisfy people like you who want to see it...but how often do you really ever pitch a record up to +15? why not just throw on a chipmunk punk record instead

take the chipmunk record, speed it up to +50%

what do you have now? the sound of a fly buzzing by your ear.

:( whats the point of this post? why does it matter what somebody else uses or what you like?

if you like Technics, buy Technics. If you like Numark, Buy Numark.

i think this horse has been dead for a while now.

konsoul

punosion said:
As long as Technics is the most accurate, that's what I'm going with. Period. No crazy swings in the wow-and-flutter, thank you.

The TTX1 is very accurate. Before purchasing a second ttx1 I tested it with the 1200s I had at the time... its dead on when it comes to accuracy.

idioteQnology said:

You can go inside your technics and pitch them up( I forget how high). I've seen Disco D do it berfore a show.

deeznuts said:

The TTX1 is very accurate. Before purchasing a second ttx1 I tested it with the 1200s I had at the time... its dead on when it comes to accuracy.

true but for how long will the ttx1 maintain that accuracy? take the same ttx1 and 1200 that you used in that test and put them through the same use and abuse for 10 years and then try that test again....and i'd be willing to bet that the ttx1 won't be as accurate as before whereas the 1200 probably still is.

many turntables can operate just as good as a 1200 but its the longevity of the 1200 that makes it superior to everything else....

Last edited:
Back