No paying web pages where i can sell beats and edit my music page view??

Adr

I know soundclick is one of the best but if you want to look like a pro you have to pay =$ and i don't have money enough to do it yet, could you please tell me some web page where i could sell my beats with a good looking music page without having to pay??
Thanks!

I personally don't know any that have "Good looking pages" you could always spend time designing it yourself

There are a lot of free templates out there you could always create free

Wordpress blogs
tumblr blogs
Etc

There are also dozens of plugins out there for your sales cart..audio players (FREE) etc

If you wanna go anywhere invest in yourself.

that why you need a steady job until you can support yourself totally off of your production company
you need investment capital

One for free hour of training/consulting click on the banner in the sig.
The Walking On Water Media/Ent. Business Coach Antonio
Research and Information Gathering Expert
Building Relationships to Build Success
Get the Information and Direction You Deserve

i know soundclick is one of the best but if you want to look like a pro you have to pay =$ and i don't have money enough to do it yet, could you please tell me some web page where i could sell my beats with a good looking music page without having to pay??
Thanks!

sorry to say bro but "it takes money to make money"... Your not gonna get on by trying to get by free.. But maybe try bandcamp

well, i'll have to create a web page on a free hosting and i'll invest on buying my domain to look more pro, thanks, bros!

don't look like a professional be a professional

One for free hour of training/consulting click on the banner in the sig.
The Walking On Water Media/Ent. Business Coach Antonio
Research and Information Gathering Expert
Building Relationships to Build Success
Get the Information and Direction You Deserve

Back