Night lovell x pouya beat

This beat was inspired by deira city. i love that song man.
earmusicbeats got shahmen on the track and pouya southside suicide boyz on it with xxxtentacion riot and joelyn flores with look at me by ibby squish and xxxtentacion. shahmen also makes dirt and night lovell sounds like deira city but i spoke with the devil in miami ad do you like the diveo? why not check out my other music tutorials, beats or fl studio instrumentals? or get busy and work on beatssss.com with ibby squish, dj microsoft, the dj for every enthousiast out there. rank 1. dark light cos im still cold with my contraband.NIGHT LOVEL X POUYA X SUICIDE BOYZ X SHAHMEN X XXXTENTACION TYPE BEAT (PROD BY NEAR)
anyway, heres my song: YouTube

It sounds like you just chose a couple of piano's and that's it for the melody. It just feels so empty and basic, like there's no editing at all except some reverb. I'm not trying to shit all over this track just being honest with you.

Go back and layer in some more sounds with the right volume and mixing and you will have something here. Just keep on working and be sure to watch some tutorials to help you along the way.

Keep hustling!

We were unable to process your request in time - SoundCloud

thanks for the feedback. to be honest, i push myself to make a beat every night. most of the times, my tracks sound nice, but sometimes, i get stuck so i keep it simple and i cant let the flp sit on my computer cos im on the demo version of fl studio, befor i had the cracked version but it stopped working.

Back