nicki minaj is pleaded to

fataltone

Holy Lamb Media & Ent.
here one of the videos post this one because it has the ones listed

discuss
do you want you daughter to dress even similar to Nicki or niece

One for free hour of training/consulting click on the banner in the sig.
The Walking On Water Media/Ent. Business Coach Antonio
Research and Information Gathering Expert
Building Relationships to Build Success
Get the Information and Direction You Deserve

When my daughter is OF AGE, she can make her own decisions about the music she listens to, and to some degree, what she wears.

I'll teach my daughters the difference between ENTERTAINMENT and REAL LIFE, and also teach them how to truly FEAR me as a parent.

Fear is much more effective than respect. I FEARED my parents. Shit, I'm still scared of my mama.

So what Nicki, or whoever the next Nicki is, won't matter.

Growing up, I listened to Walter Hawkens, and Willie D.... James Cleveland and Young Jeezy. Luther Vandross and Luther Campbell. God's Property and the Geto Boys.

And I came out just fine.

Parents need to stop letting ENTERTAINMENT raise their kids.

pretty much how i feel about it, you cant help what your kids take a liking to. but its a parents job to draw that line, not the artist. Her music has a parental advisory sticker on it for a reason.

but then again, im young and dont have kids so my view point is a lil biased

my mother is a kindergarten teacher though, and she tells me stories about how kids come into class singing all these songs that are on the radio, but dont know how to spell their name.. or dont know how to count to 20. So is that the artists fault as well? I feel like parents try to remove themselves from responsibility.

if the artists are entertaining your kids when youre at home, and the teachers are taking care of your kids when theyre at school... what exactly is the job of the parent.. just to keep clothes, food and a house for you to live in.

in my opinion nicki minaj is an adult, who makes music for adults. Theres not anything in nicki minaj music that is geared for little kids when you truthfully listen to it, but you cant help what your kids take a liking to like i said before, you cant help that shes all over these Kids TV award shows and on Kidz Bop. But as a parent or concerned relative you have to do your part. Youre in more control of that situation then whatever entertainer youre worried about

When my daughter is OF AGE, she can make her own decisions about the music she listens to, and to some degree, what she wears.

I'll teach my daughters the difference between ENTERTAINMENT and REAL LIFE, and also teach them how to truly FEAR me as a parent.

Fear is much more effective than respect. I FEARED my parents. Shit, I'm still scared of my mama.

So what Nicki, or whoever the next Nicki is, won't matter.

Growing up, I listened to Walter Hawkens, and Willie D.... James Cleveland and Young Jeezy. Luther Vandross and Luther Campbell. God's Property and the Geto Boys.

And I came out just fine.

Parents need to stop letting ENTERTAINMENT raise their kids.
This.... If Nicki is a bigger role model to your daughter than you are as her parent you ain't doing your job as a parent point blank.

Last edited:
This......

I agree with Parents need to step letting ENTERTAINMENT/MEDIA raise their kids
but there are too many parent letting the TV raise their kids BET stays on in a 6yrs room
6yrs old kids we believe anything just about...and the images they see
this video here echoes what Troup stated here below

Malice breaks down separating the entertainment industry from real life. I also made a thread about it not to long ago.

Parents need to step letting ENTERTAINMENT/MEDIA raise their kids

can't stop it.

name game / fame game for the kiddies, too.

resistance is futile

---------- Post added at 10:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:36 AM ----------

unsubscribing

can't stop it.

name game / fame game for the kiddies, too.

resistance is futile

well you need to give kids an alternative to what you perceive as negative for what you percieve as a positive as a parent
and that's why my company mission statement is

Holy Lamb Media and Entertainment's
goal is to provide high quality music,literature,and business coaching,
that has a strong position
in testimony,theology,
praise,worship,
community outreach,
and edifying the church.
HLME has Holy Lamb Workers
which is a group of youth
groups and volunteers with mind states on
community outreach,through the
CHANGING HEARTS & MINDS NETWORK
and the"GET OUT OF THE PEWS" CAMPAIGN.
Challenging the body of Christ to grow spiritually,to locally and globally get out the pews and witness amongst the people.

Might as well grow up in an Amish community that you never leave.:shame:

amish-300x225.jpg

here one of the videos post this one because it has the ones listed

discuss
do you want you daughter to dress even similar to Nicki or niece
When I was chasing azz I loved girls who dressed like Lil Kim n Foxy Brown, they were someone's daughters and neices. As much azz as they used to show, I don't remember them being that promiscuous. See the same girls on facebook married with kids now doin aiight, grown up. I can't have nothing but respect for them.

People always wannna point the finger in the wrong places. Teenagers are gonna rebel, do stupid shyt, grow up, front like they never did...maybe even get religious.

If my daughter(who's 4)was 16 right now and wanted to dress like Nicki and bump her CD, I'd have no problem with that. At 12 I definetly would. I'd hope my daughter can find her own individuality, but at the same time, throwing on a pink wig and calling yourself a barbie is a bold statement. I've never seen a "barbie" who lacked confidence, and one thing I know cause I haven't forgot about my childhood is....

The girls who dress like whores and are overconfident ain't doing nothing but showing out and frontin. It's the unpopular ones who are ignored who's parent are usually over religious or strict who get out the house 1 time and allow themselves to get ran thru by the football team. The ones who's parents let them leave the house in a miniskirt have already gotten that talk and know how to react when approached by some dude who's obviously after 1 thing. The ones who leave the house in a full body sweatsuit and go into the bathroom and change(y'all really forgot them girls?)only have from the time their parents drop them off til the time their parents pick them up to get it in are the ones doing the dumb shyt like f**kin behind bleachers and in bathrooms and allowing themselve to be convinced they should be letting ya boy hit after you done.

Let ya kids be as "normal" as every other kid around them and they'll be aiight. Overshelter them or let them run wild and you end up on Maury testing that 5th guy to see if he's your daughter's babydaddy...and she just keeps saying "this the only guy/only other guy I been with!"

---------- Post added at 10:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:58 AM ----------

And FYI, we live in a WORLD of sex. Not just lil black girls listening to hip hop are exposed.

Last edited:
I see 16 and 17 year old girls that I went to school with last year post half naked pics on facebook. There was one incident where a girl took a picture of herself completely naked, smh.

Last edited:
When I was chasing azz I loved girls who dressed like Lil Kim n Foxy Brown, they were someone's daughters and neices. As much azz as they used to show, I don't remember them being that promiscuous. See the same girls on facebook married with kids now doin aiight, grown up. I can't have nothing but respect for them.

People always wannna point the finger in the wrong places. Teenagers are gonna rebel, do stupid shyt, grow up, front like they never did...maybe even get religious.

If my daughter(who's 4)was 16 right now and wanted to dress like Nicki and bump her CD, I'd have no problem with that. At 12 I definetly would. I'd hope my daughter can find her own individuality, but at the same time, throwing on a pink wig and calling yourself a barbie is a bold statement. I've never seen a "barbie" who lacked confidence, and one thing I know cause I haven't forgot about my childhood is....

The girls who dress like whores and are overconfident ain't doing nothing but showing out and frontin. It's the unpopular ones who are ignored who's parent are usually over religious or strict who get out the house 1 time and allow themselves to get ran thru by the football team. The ones who's parents let them leave the house in a miniskirt have already gotten that talk and know how to react when approached by some dude who's obviously after 1 thing. The ones who leave the house in a full body sweatsuit and go into the bathroom and change(y'all really forgot them girls?)only have from the time their parents drop them off til the time their parents pick them up to get it in are the ones doing the dumb shyt like f**kin behind bleachers and in bathrooms and allowing themselve to be convinced they should be letting ya boy hit after you done.

Let ya kids be as "normal" as every other kid around them and they'll be aiight. Overshelter them or let them run wild and you end up on Maury testing that 5th guy to see if he's your daughter's babydaddy...and she just keeps saying "this the only guy/only other guy I been with!"

ahh yes.

the care-free high school days of shawty1.

my daughter is three and I she will dress like her mom.. modest ..that's the hope..
no one is required to wear dresses and all the mess but dressing modest is not a bad thing to apply to how your kids dress

remember the Cosby show where Vanessa wanted to wear makeup they put a stop to it all while showing love
you as a parent have to make a executive decision

the young girls at my church dress modest and they short are short as all girls shorts are you know

I personally hate nicki minaj but you must give credit where its due she is a marketing genius and anything can be sold if her name is anywhere on it.

Back