Nicki Minaj - Anaconda Finally Released

I don't see this having much of an impact, i think it will come and go... could be wrong though.

I really do believe the market has moved on to Iggy Azalea since she's producing more commercial
appealing music.

ish is wack , she cant be fo real , and especially she sampled , sir mix alot , please , this is hypered sexually to increase sales , marketing skeem sex sells guys ' this is wack this is not hiphop more like a dj cut '

Wow you guys really don't know music ... This song is going to do numbers... It'll probably go number1... Don't call it trash cause YOU don't like it and learn to appreciate MUSIC as a whole

I can't even believe they thought it was worth it to clear this sample.

Clearly this was motivated by the obvious "girl" version of "Baby Got Back" angle and all of the media story surrounding the feminist angle built into it (Hey if guys can talk about how they like girls with big butts why can't girls talk about how they like guys with a big D). I'm sure Universal booked Nicki for The View and Ellen Degeneres before the record was even finished lol

Also, her Pills N Potion record is under performing (456,164 sales to date) and doesn't look like its going to be a smash it so the pressure is on. Especially with Iggy Azalea currently at the top of the Pop game...

Don't think it'll be huge enough.....not even with an anticipated video.

Why? Lyrics....nothing to remember except Sir Mix A Lot.......

Now if you will excuse me....I'm off to add more numbers to a Baby Got Back video.........

Last edited:
Clearly this was motivated by the obvious "girl" version of "Baby Got Back" angle and all of the media story surrounding the feminist angle built into it (Hey if guys can talk about how they like girls with big butts why can't girls talk about how they like guys with a big D). I'm sure Universal booked Nicki for The View and Ellen Degeneres before the record was even finished lol

Also, her Pills N Potion record is under performing (456,164 sales to date) and doesn't look like its going to be a smash it so the pressure is on. Especially with Iggy Azalea currently at the top of the Pop game...

The hype about the cover was better than the actual song.

Dats Turrible.

Don't think it'll be huge enough.....not even with an anticipated video.

Why? Lyrics....nothing to remember except Sir Mix A Lot.......

Totally agree! It comes off more as a remix to Baby Got Back that's 20 years too late than anything else. And not a good one either

We all know what the video is going to be so it's going to be a big disappointment if they DID NOT do it.......

I'll say it's going to be big though AS LONG AS another song doesn't drown it out of existence and turn it to a "THOT ANTHEM ONLY" song.......for thots wanting 15 seconds of fam........which could've helped sells tremendously three years ago....today you basically got to be a drunk thot who is set on fire in the shower to get attention. We've seen too many thots already. A meaningful song will drown it out...sorry to say.

It does....have potentials to be major as part of a soundtrack in a comedy movie...........

I think I expected more from nicki comparing it to some of her previous work..I always look forward to her stuff but this track doesn't move me...It's also worse coz one of my favourite producers (polow) co-produced it *sigh* :hmmm:

Back