NIce new format.

kb420

Old School Old Head
I like the new forum format. The old pitch black thing was getting kinda old. Now all we need is a million new, "Which DAW is better?" threads just to break it in.

much nicer, although all this white is kind of giving me a glare headache :P

Agree with sam b, boycott which daw is better, just like religion and politics it is a topic avoided in "nice" society

Last edited:
Dude could you turn down the intensity of your sig gif: think of those who might have epilepsy

The new look is ok, kinda bright, but I think that the other way made FP look different. Now it looks the same..

this is nice but i miss the black color. it was a little easier on the eyes :)

My initial thoughts...This is nice, but as dude above you said, kinda does give me a headache and I've only been on here for about 5 minutes so far...I do miss the old color scheme! lol

I agree guys..
the black is better on the eyes, and it kind of suits the site, I don't think of beats when I look at this forum.. it don't have that underground feel nomore

I don't really like it but I do like the new posts button. It enables me to see everything without having to go into each section.

i like this version but yeh..the white needs to be calmer ! !!! its hard on the eyes.

ps. if you have epilepssy the internet is the last place you wana be hahah

Last edited:
OK, a quick play with the skin control in the general settings in the user control panel lets you have a black forum skin or a the new default white skin.

So I'm guessing that it is as simple as setting the global (i.e. site) default to black. For thsoen who want to get there first just go into your settings and make the change.

Loving the new layout, happy that there was an option for a darker layout as well. Makes things much easier on my brain. :)

I noticed since using the dark skin some of the quotes come up with the same background colour as the text :/.

Finally. Thank you for 86ing the white on black forums. Now after year and years away from FP I can participate again. Thank You.

T

Back