New site is... UP!

DaOriginalBlade said:
Dunno if this is a new issue, but you know the 75K+ Members Can't Be Wrong animation at the top right hand corner... I can't see it on IE anymore. But when I open it in Firefox I see it. Just bringin it to ur attention.

It only shows up if you are not registered (not logged in), to "invite" you to join :)

Members who are logged in don't see it.

Maybe you are logged in on Firefox but not logged in IE.

why do i recieve an email w/ every thread update even if i havent opened the old one thats odd i never got that before

WOAH MANO.....

lost for words....

amazinnnnnnnngggggggggggggg

Xabiton said:
why do i recieve an email w/ every thread update even if i havent opened the old one thats odd i never got that before

On your User Control Panel you can choose to 'unsubscribe' to Threads you don't want subscription for.
When writing a reply to a thread you can on the advanced edit choose how you want to be informed about new replies or if not at all. (You can change the default settings on your UserCP either) :)

btw: Very nice this has finally been implemented. Been wanting this since day one here (and also ranted obout it not being working sometimes. ^^) :cheers:

Last edited:
Mano/Smartie.

When all the maintenence was being done, i just kept quiet...i didn't go on about "temp" look , cause i knew that you would have ya sh1t together.

Just logged on, and this is some slick looking sh1t...throwback to the ole days.

Good work fella, give yaself a slap on the back and the finga to all the doubters!!

woooow, its nice.. i always liked black.. but, i do miss the old one... oweoeoeoeo, lmao... couple years of seeing it does implant some affection

Mano,
I don't know if this has been done but, I'm sure there are a bunch of changes and new features could you list them?

good idea :) not done yet no.

I was thinking to record a video where I explain what you can do on FP.

Sqito said:
On your User Control Panel you can choose to 'unsubscribe' to Threads you don't want subscription for.
When writing a reply to a thread you can on the advanced edit choose how you want to be informed about new replies or if not at all. (You can change the default settings on your UserCP either) :)

btw: Very nice this has finally been implemented. Been wanting this since day one here (and also ranted obout it not being working sometimes. ^^) :cheers:
i know that i mean i get the email for the same thread like 4 times instead of once like usual like every reply ill get one even if im not online for 2 or 3 days

wow nice.... i thought i had the wrong page for a min!

Xabiton said:
i know that i mean i get the email for the same thread like 4 times instead of once like usual like every reply ill get one even if im not online for 2 or 3 days
Yes, it works different on other boards. Mano?
I've set to just get notifications once per day for now.

Last edited:
Back